The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Many Players Needs To Be Reported. Gives The Option To Do It.

Runiix

Question

Many times now when i go to farm credits, or just in general defense mission.

1 or 2 players will go afk, and let the group do all the work...

Something like that can ruin a multiplayer game completely.

Give us the option to do a /report command, and let us explain why we are reporting that person.

Then they should get some form or credits/materials taken from them, and if they keep on trolling or slacking, give them bans for 12 hours+

Theres to many trolls on the web, no matter what u do, to not have a report button in game.

And i know u can go through steam, but that doesnt help.

Warframe employees, should take a look into the reports to actually do something about it.

20 answers to this question

Many times now when i go to farm credits, or just in general defense mission.

1 or 2 players will go afk, and let the group do all the work...

Something like that can ruin a multiplayer game completely.

Give us the option to do a /report command, and let us explain why we are reporting that person.

Then they should get some form or credits/materials taken from them, and if they keep on trolling or slacking, give them bans for 12 hours+

Theres to many trolls on the web, no matter what u do, to not have a report button in game.

And i know u can go through steam, but that doesnt help.

Warframe employees, should take a look into the reports to actually do something about it.

Or get a power trip 12 years old kid insulting your mother and telling he is a 1337 player at Tenno MR 7 while the rest of the team is above 10.

Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

If you play with clan mates or friends this is should not happen.  Randoms are random.....sort of like RNG.

If you don't want to join a clan then take note of good players and friend them through recent players.  Search your friends list for those playing missions you are interested in and will will know that at least one of the team is someone you somewhat trust.

Not viable in credit farming.

How is solo not viable for credit farming? Dark sectors Defense (Neptune or Ceres, the former is easier), speed nova+kohm+atomos, alone, I hoarded 13 million credits (not all this weekend, of course) by my own, most of it on double boosters, not stacked. If your argument is the extra cash, and the time it takes to complete the level, both are kind of negligible when it comes to credit farming.

And this is precisely the reason why there is no report button because babies cry for no reason.

Well, there actually is a report button, it just seems that a lot of people do not know about it.  

Communication->Friends->Recent Players->Select a name and tab down to "Report Player"

You can also report players by selecting their names from your Squad/Region/Alliance/Relay/Clan/etc chat window on PC at least.

Edited by Gelkor

I honestly hardly ever see someone afk in a random mission.  I'm either the luckiest guy in the world with the groups I get, or the problem is being exaggerated greatly.

I haven't seen it either and I primarily PUG. Of course, I don't hang out on missions that are known for farming so it may be that. I generally jump on alerts and invasions, and have not seen it there - everyone seems to be working to get the mission done as quickly as possible. I also know that sometimes there are connectivity/lag issues where I can't move or get trapped behind a door that won't open, which may look like I am AFK but I'm not.

As others pointed out, you already have the ability to report them, but my actual recommendation is to leave the mission at the next opportunity and try with a different group.