Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.11: Ash Prime + Hotfix 16.11.1

DE_Adam

coop is shield polarize

coop is paying attention to your teammates, if they are down, if they need some CC-help, if they are reloading, if they need a health/shield/ammo/pwer plate

coop is tenno vs. aliens

coop is not 1-vs-all, not single-player

coop is..

uhm, well, right: don't feed the trolls..

BTW DE could you please add an energy Bar to the health and shield bar of other teammates, that would really help playing coop with random players for supporter warframes.

Edited by Shriker_sh

Я играл в эту игру только с персанажом мэг и только и за неё остался играть а теперь просто удаляю игру очень разочерован не ожидал от разработчиков такого

BTW Im still annoyed about the Rhino nerf with the stomp duration being linked to duration.

I accept that this makes more sense game mechanics wise, but for this to be a buff you need to rebalance some stuff with that change.

- Increase Base Duration of Stomp

- Make it recastable even if some enemies are in stasis

- Increase the damage made by stomp and the health of iron skin for the loss of the strenght mod for the needed duration mod

As it is now Rhino became just a bad nuker.

Ok guys Time to stop whining

The greedy mag augment , was actually Killing the fun for thoose who want to Have Fun while playing

Not ppl who want to Farm while afk....

Mag is a CC beast and will still be a CC beast and a corpus killing machine... (she may also give hard time to sentients who know)

The FUN THING , MOST OF PPL WHO COMPLAIN ARE NOT MAG PLAYERS LOL 

cause actually mag players will see no changes

YEAP!!!....Now you get to  play the same friggin mission,killing the same mobs, except this time you get to run every fkin corner of the same map to find that one resourse....WOOHOOO Jolly times are upon us.

if you guys haven't heard, Pull was used 4 TIMES MORE THAN OTHER ABILITIES. That is crazy, of course DE is going to balance it.

My starter frame was Mag.  I used her pull ability 10 times more than any of her other abilites early on because it was useful, it was cheap, it got me more kills, it got me most damage (for the most part)  It kept enemies on the floor and at the end I had 5-6 times more power uses than everyone else on my team, combined. 

So I don't see your point. 

If you have a utility ability that works and people recognize this utility and want to use it then ofc that ability will get used most, especially if they're an integral part of a play style.  It's just common sense.  The point isn't about that it was nerfed, it's about why it was nerfed to begin with.  It wasn't hurting anything, even with Draco the grind is still a tedious and boring aspect of this game, I've done Draco, I've done T4D with a Mesa-Gmag combo.  It's STILL hard to do, it's STILL tedious.  The rest of the team (including the Gmag) have to keep a sharp eye on nullifiers in T4D and Draco is only good for affinity and quick leveling weapons.  Rarely is there ever any good loot drops or mod drops outside of void.

People thinking this combo is "ruining the game" need to understand that there will always be this kind of play in these games, it's because of how this game is inherently built.    if you don't like that, fine.  I'm not stopping you from using your Saryn to spam her ultimate through Tower exterminates, so why are you stopping me from enjoying the utility of Gmag?  Why are you questioning my playstyle when I'm perfectly happy to assist fellow players by being an energy drop/ammo drop/carrier.  I don't mind, I don't mind people asking me for Gmag.  I don't mind people asking for any frame in particular.  It is their right as host to ask for whoever and whatever they want because it is their key/connection/initiative.  If you don't like that, host your own mission and deal with the enemies yourself.  That is YOUR right as a player.  Quit trying to make it your right to decide how other players play the game.  That is THEIR choice. 

This goes for the players and DE both.  Just because we're not playing the way you like/envisioned, it doesn't mean its the wrong way to play.  We're playing within the boundaries, within the rules, within the borders of this little sandbox that you built and enjoy.  We make our own fun, I can't tell you the mindless cathartic action it is just to slide up and down the incline in my Liset while I'm talking with a friend,  I can't tell you how fun it was finding all the little secrets and hard to reach area's in every tile set,  just exploring and finding places to look out over the world instead of doing a stupid exterminate.

I can't even describe the fun I've had just toying with my enemies, finding funny and hilarious ways to mess with them. 

If you want a good laugh, equip a Paracyst and start yanking them into a Vaubaun bounce pad and launching them around a room like a ping pong ball, bouncing them off walls, ceilings and floors.   Or if you want some gut busting giggles, equip a Jat Kittag and ground slam a nullifier with their shield up and watch the corpus go flying, their shield following along around them like you launched a giant glowing beach ball.

Would you consider this how the game is played?  Of course not.  The devs intended us to play the missions as they're described.  Does it mean I play their way?  Sometimes.  Sometimes I like playing regular missions. I helped a bunch of MR 2-5's this morning go 30 minutes in a plain old mercury survival, why?  Because I could.  Because I didn't care about the loot at the time, alI I wanted to do was play with the gear I had on and help a couple of newbies get some nice things.

And then sometimes I don't play those missions the way the devs want me to.  Should I be punished for finding another way to have fun with a game that I love, which hurts no one and makes obtaining what I want a little easier or gives me a modicum of enjoyment and a feeling of camaraderie with the other players that are in the mission with me?  If that answer is yes, from a player that's an instant ignore, I don't care what you think at that point if you think your opinions are inherently better than mine.  If that's from the devs, then you can consider me awol.  I don't need you to tell me how to play your game and I don't care how you want your game to be played. I can figure that out on my own, and probably enjoy it a lot more than you ever intended. That's the funny thing about people, they'll find enjoyment in the simple and strange because enjoyment isn't locked to what you think is fun, we find our own fun, that's our standard as gamers, if you want to take something that many of us find fun away because of a vocal few, then that sets a precedent that you really don't want to follow. That path only leads to ruin.

And then sometimes I don't play those missions the way the devs want me to.  Should I be punished for finding another way to have fun with a game that I love, which hurts no one and makes obtaining what I want a little easier or gives me a modicum of enjoyment and a feeling of camaraderie with the other players that are in the mission with me?  If that answer is yes, from a player that's an instant ignore, I don't care what you think at that point if you think your opinions are inherently better than mine.  If that's from the devs, then you can consider me awol.  I don't need you to tell me how to play your game and I don't care how you want your game to be played. I can figure that out on my own, and probably enjoy it a lot more than you ever intended. That's the funny thing about people, they'll find enjoyment in the simple and strange because enjoyment isn't locked to what you think is fun, we find our own fun, that's our standard as gamers, if you want to take something that many of us find fun away because of a vocal few, then that sets a precedent that you really don't want to follow. That path only leads to ruin.

I second that with the hint: Don't take away the ability to copter: It's fun

My starter frame was Mag.  I used her pull ability 10 times more than any of her other abilites early on because it was useful, it was cheap, it got me more kills, it got me most damage (for the most part)  It kept enemies on the floor and at the end I had 5-6 times more power uses than everyone else on my team, combined. 

So I don't see your point. 

If you have a utility ability that works and people recognize this utility and want to use it then ofc that ability will get used most, especially if they're an integral part of a play style.  It's just common sense.  The point isn't about that it was nerfed, it's about why it was nerfed to begin with.  It wasn't hurting anything, even with Draco the grind is still a tedious and boring aspect of this game, I've done Draco, I've done T4D with a Mesa-Gmag combo.  It's STILL hard to do, it's STILL tedious.  The rest of the team (including the Gmag) have to keep a sharp eye on nullifiers in T4D and Draco is only good for affinity and quick leveling weapons.  Rarely is there ever any good loot drops or mod drops outside of void.

People thinking this combo is "ruining the game" need to understand that there will always be this kind of play in these games, it's because of how this game is inherently built.    if you don't like that, fine.  I'm not stopping you from using your Saryn to spam her ultimate through Tower exterminates, so why are you stopping me from enjoying the utility of Gmag?  Why are you questioning my playstyle when I'm perfectly happy to assist fellow players by being an energy drop/ammo drop/carrier.  I don't mind, I don't mind people asking me for Gmag.  I don't mind people asking for any frame in particular.  It is their right as host to ask for whoever and whatever they want because it is their key/connection/initiative.  If you don't like that, host your own mission and deal with the enemies yourself.  That is YOUR right as a player.  Quit trying to make it your right to decide how other players play the game.  That is THEIR choice. 

This goes for the players and DE both.  Just because we're not playing the way you like/envisioned, it doesn't mean its the wrong way to play.  We're playing within the boundaries, within the rules, within the borders of this little sandbox that you built and enjoy.  We make our own fun, I can't tell you the mindless cathartic action it is just to slide up and down the incline in my Liset while I'm talking with a friend,  I can't tell you how fun it was finding all the little secrets and hard to reach area's in every tile set,  just exploring and finding places to look out over the world instead of doing a stupid exterminate.

I can't even describe the fun I've had just toying with my enemies, finding funny and hilarious ways to mess with them. 

If you want a good laugh, equip a Paracyst and start yanking them into a Vaubaun bounce pad and launching them around a room like a ping pong ball, bouncing them off walls, ceilings and floors.   Or if you want some gut busting giggles, equip a Jat Kittag and ground slam a nullifier with their shield up and watch the corpus go flying, their shield following along around them like you launched a giant glowing beach ball.

Would you consider this how the game is played?  Of course not.  The devs intended us to play the missions as they're described.  Does it mean I play their way?  Sometimes.  Sometimes I like playing regular missions. I helped a bunch of MR 2-5's this morning go 30 minutes in a plain old mercury survival, why?  Because I could.  Because I didn't care about the loot at the time, alI I wanted to do was play with the gear I had on and help a couple of newbies get some nice things.

If you'll ever run for president, doesn't matter of which nation, I'll take the citizenship of that nation, even if it'll mean losing that of my country, and I'll vote you one hundred times. You have said EVERYTHING I think, and in a far better way than I could probably.

why ruin greedy pull tho..

time to switch back to trin

Warframe 2016 - Whiners Won Edition

All Frame abilites are now deemed to be Overpowered, No Frames have abilities except for Limbo.

Trinity nerfed because unlimited Energy is OP.

Frost Nerfed because Immortality is OP.

Mag Nerfed because CC & Enemies without Shields make the game to easy.

Mesa nerfed to act like a real cowboy and now instead summons a rodeo cow that blocks attacks.

Loki & Ash Nerfed because being invisible is deemed overly powerful since you cant actually die.

Saryn nerfed because lets face it that ability is stupidly powerful and has no LoS check.

Nova Nerfed because exploding enemies are OP.

All frames nerfed because they were all special for just 1 thing that some other whiney forum user didnt like.

Melee Nerfed because sneak attack is too efficient at beating high level enemies quickly.

PvE mode Nerfed because players keep finding easier ways to complete missions and objectives because thats human nature.

Game is now Full PvP Only with No abilities.

Welcome to CS:GO 2 : Space Ninja Boogaloo.

11/10 - IGN

Don't you see it, guys? You complain that farming anything is more tedious now, but that's exactly what DE is trying to do! When a game is being constantly developed like Warframe the point is to keep the players as long as possible. When grinding is easy everyone will get everything really fast and then get bored and stop playing. Less players means less money, so DE has to do something about keeping their players around. We were never supposed to max out weapons in 20 minutes or get 10 rare resources per run.

edit: Ideally the average player should max out the new content just in time as even newer content is being released.

"When grinding is easy everyone will get everything really fast and then get bored and stop playing."

that makes no sense.  Players are always weighing the risks and rewards and taking the time commitment into account.  People want to get the best return for the least investment of time and energy, that's just common sense.  If people want to play the game in a manner where they've found a useful shortcut to the time and energy investment and an increase in the return of loot, that's their prerogative.  If that's how they want to play, they're completely free to do so, who are you to tell them they're playing the wrong way?  And if this way of playing happens to boost the abilities of many other frames and makes them end-game viable, then this is only improving the game for others who need that support in later levels.

All this change has done is just destroy those enjoyable ways of farming for many players and will in turn make the game much less fun for them.  

I've also seen the statistic that Greedy Pull was used 4x more than other abilities.  Why isn't this an indication that DE got it RIGHT?!  That people love this power and are using it a lot because of it.

DE just killed an incredibly useful ability that makes a lot of the co-op aspects of this game even possible in the first place all because a vocal minority whined about it.  The sad thing is those whiners will always be there and now they'll just find a new thing to whine about.

Edited by BrashMandicoot

Really disappointed that you actually decided to go with gpull changes. Not only it affects the team play, it affects Mag's usefullness in general.

I understand that Mag was promoting camping and farming in a way, but let's be real here, the game as a whole promotes these things. GMag is not an issue here, design of the game is.

Not to mention, gmag also allowed other people to use companions other than Carrier.

Edited by Bbbutts

PvE mode Nerfed because players keep finding easier ways to complete missions and objectives because thats human nature.

oh my days.. finally someone that don't blame developers' choices but players'.

totally agreed with you.

I love how no one notices that Mag not only died but literally became useless now lol.

Please with all of your endless knowledge enlighten me. How is being able to ragdoll every enemy on the map with a few button presses and ~20 energy useless. How is being able to absolutely nuke any level void or corpus map with one button press and ~35 energy useless. Mag is only useless for FARMING now. FARMING is not PLAYING the game- you guys need to learn that.

PS. Ty for the update/sexy ash DE. :)

Edited by Stratego89

I thought the same, hahaha. After reading that, the words "Crowd Control" came into my mind... I don't know why.

Ok since there are at least two persons without a clue... btw, horcruxpotter's post was an answer to Lokime's *facepalm* about my statement, warframe is about damage...

So "bro".. when did you play warframe the last time in a public squad? When did you read a tutorial/guide about warframe the last time? It is more effective to go 3x20min then 1x60min, it is a simple fact, not some fiction. Up until like 35min/waves/rounds "survival" is not a concern, it is better to muster as much damage as possible and kill all the enemies that come around as fast as possible, even later on this is still true, no matter if it is a facepalm to you and you want to laugh at it. I can not remember ONE game, where anyone but me used a warframe with "redirection", vigor, fortitude or any other survivability mod. And even if you  play for survivability, in later levels you are still oneshotted, therefore, its way better to focus on damage and kill the baddies as soon as they spawn. Simple fact, you may try to deny it all you want.

There is a situation, where one goes for a little but survivability: when you play with friends and friends only and want to achieve something "not regular". On such an occassion, you can take a battle-equipped Mag, but during regular play (which is farm-fest in warframe) you are better off with greedy pull then with power strength or shields.

Just noticed, after I received a warning for "abusing DE" in my initial post, they (DE) removed my post all together, insted of just censoring one line. Way to go DE, way to go.

Ok guys Time to stop whining

The greedy mag augment , was actually Killing the fun for thoose who want to Have Fun while playing

Greedy Pull realy destroyed your fun, how so? Why don't you just left the squad, do you know what happens now? People are leaving the squads when a Mag is there.

I left a few games myself, because the squad attitude and gamestyle killed my fun, it is not hard to find a group and you are free to leave and if you invited a greedy pull mag into your set-up squad, you killed your fun yourself.

oh my days.. finally someone that don't blame developers' choices but players'.

totally agreed with you.

It is human nature to find the easiest possible way to complete tasks, that is how Progression works.

Else we would still be Cavemen throwing rocks at Antelope.

Developments task is to choose the path of progression in the game.

Personally I don't care about what loot is laying on the floor, its the loot after Round 5, 10, 15 etc that matters.

Does the GPull Nerf alter my ability to complete these Missions ? No, anything that GPull done can be done by your Gear Slots.

Was GPull a nice Co-Op QoL Device ? Yes, I no longer had to see silly markers on my screen whenever something dropped.

Did people have to use GMags or Group with them if they didnt like GPull ? No, the choice is the players.

So was there actually a reason to nerf if ? No, it was nerfed because people were whining about it.

That isnt Progression, thats Submission.