Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 16.11: Ash Prime + Hotfix 16.11.1

DE_Adam

Not thrilled with the mag change, not sure the reasons for it, but if it was to stop mag mesa combo power hour then there must be a better way to fix that?

What if mags greedy pull only pulled in items on every third pull?

Or maybe it just had say a 50% chance to pull items?

Or really anything that didn't outright kill her viability.

(I literally finished my mag prime the day this patch hit and spent platinum to open a slot for her. I am very sad now. )

Edited by Zylofan

I've been in farms with GMag and it was nice: a fast, easy, and efficient way to farm and help mitigate agonizing grinds.

The only way your voice, as gamers and their customers/audience, will matter is if you vote with your wallet.

Whine, whine and whine, gmag is gone buhu stop whining over this ! I hate seeing all these scrublords and their mesa and gmas crab, in chat/recruiting saying who OP they was, then you join a Tower 1 defense (LOL) with them and they couldent go pased wave 30 (ROMFAL) i took absalutly NO skill what so ever, find another game to camp in. CYA ! 

That GMAG nerf makes me quit warframe until they fix it !!

I'm very, very disappointed DE, how wasted were you while nerfing one of the most utility-viable frames in the game....

Some of us actually enjoy going 40 to 60 waves of T4 Def you know.... and we need a GMAG for that, cause going out of the globe = wipe....
The greedy pull was a safety measure to keep the whole squad supplied with ammo and energy, the roaming for resources in most maps i can manage, the going around the map in T4D while protecting the objective bothers me a whole damn lot, it's just a dumb thing to do in T4D, when you can keep the squad up with a GMAG and the actual challenge begins after wave 35...

Now i probably wont play warframe for the next few months, due to the huge disappointment with the last patch, dont nerf frames, make content harder, more diverse and more challenging in general and there you go = balance achieved :))

Utility, we need more utility and what makes the game cool is teamwork, synergy between players, you just killed quite a lot of it..........

Oh and mag was not OP, she was useful and fun, other things are really OP, but i wont mention them, cause i dont want them nerfed, with endless scaling enemies such a thing as OP does not exist :))

Edited by -MLG.Pizza.DoG-

I'm very, very disappointed DE, how wasted were you while nerfing one of the most utility-viable frames in the game....

Some of us actually enjoy going 40 to 60 waves of T4 Def you know.... and we need a GMAG for that, cause going out of the globe = wipe....

The greedy pull was a safety measure to keep the whole squad supplied with ammo and energy, the roaming for resources in most maps i can manage, the going around the map in T4D while protecting the objective bothers me a whole damn lot, it's just a dumb thing to do in T4D, when you can keep the squad up with a GMAG and the actual challenge begins after wave 35...

Now i probably wont play warframe for the next few months, due to the huge disappointment with the last patch, dont nerf frames, make content harder, more diverse and more challenging in general and there you go = balance achieved :))

Utility, we need more utility and what makes the game cool is teamwork, synergy between players, you just killed quite a lot of it..........

Oh and mag was not OP, she was useful and fun, other things are really OP, but i wont mention them, cause i dont want them nerfed, with endless scaling enemies such a thing as OP does not exist :))

Ever heard of a disarm Loki :p

We just need a little bit more to make Mag / Mag Prime perfect. How about:

- Halve the range of Pull and make it heal enemies to balance out the fact that it pulls them in closer (obvious abusive synergy with Valkyr)

- Have Greedy Pull DESTROY loot for other people, just to be extra greedy

- If you use Greedy Pull too often during a mission, it cancels all mission affinity and credit rewards

- If a Mag uses Greedy Pull to often with the same squad members over several missions, it will actually steal items from those players and give them to Mag (with a 80% chance of destroying stolen items instead)

- Make Shield Polarize not restore shields anymore, and do a very small fixed amount of damage to every enemy with a shield (not AoE)

- Bullet Attractor attracts all enemy bullets to the casting Mag, to make it a fair exchange for attracting allied bullets to a single enemy.

- Crush should enrage enemies that survive it and give them double HP, armor, damage and speed for 2 minutes

- Change Mag's building cost to a total of 10 tellurium, 15 argon, 3 formas, 2 catalysts, 3 reactors, 5000 oxium, 10 neurodes, 80 mutagen samples, 25 orokin cells, two Miters, 50 platinum, 200 ducats and 1.2 million credits. Mag Prime would cost double that in total and use Pantheras instead of Miters.

- After a player levels a Mag or Mag Prime to 30, a 48 hour countdown starts, after which their account is deleted and their entire IP block is permabanned

most of your examples are perfect for trolling.

specially the "too much use = no affinity" one.

Id say that pull can still damage enemies normally at full range, but the greedy pull can only pull at a 50% rate and half the max range of pull.

also, I loled at your last suggestion.

Edited by Cesarin

oh man no more team greedy mag, if only there was some other frame that could still get the team mana and heal them, if only there was some item in the game that you can make 10 at a time for that can give health, shields, energy, and ammo that the entire team can take stacks of that was cheap to make and effected the whole team within range. Ugh if only the devs could have thought of this and given us the tools we needed that allowed us to use a larger variety of frames and play how we want. gosh ugh angst rage anger.

Whine, whine and whine, gmag is gone buhu stop whining over this ! I hate seeing all these scrublords and their mesa and gmas crab, in chat/recruiting saying who OP they was, then you join a Tower 1 defense (LOL) with them and they couldent go pased wave 30 (ROMFAL) i took absalutly NO skill what so ever, find another game to camp in. CYA ! 

Ever heard of a disarm Loki :p

You are everything that's wrong with this community. I hope you do not reproduce.

This is a terrible patch. You guys make kubrows harder to farm , nerf mag for no reason except for the fact that she was good. Release a prime acess and expect us to buy it? I say we boycott DE for this. 

Alternatively you could stop being lazy and observe how the game plays itself while a turret mesa is being fed energy by a mag. Can't wait for mesa to be nered as well. GG DE this was a good first step.

Stop being bad, you dont need a gmag to go to wave 60.

This.  Miles and miles and multiple metric tons of this.  I've done a couple T3D's up to 60m and I just gotta say they were totally, TOTALLY not worth the effort.  Keys just aren't rare enough in this game to justify going past the first Rotation C.  When you hit minute/wave 20, be a nice person and extract.  And then you'll find out 95% of your gripes about things like GMag don't matter any more.

You wanna make the game less grindy?  Dude, stop standing in one spot, take the brick off your mouse button, and quit twiddling your thumbs.  Even in T4D you can totally play the mission in a FUN way for the first 20 waves, then leave.  The options for a 20m run are endless.  In ODD, bring a puddle-efficiency hydroid and have a friend gun down the ancients for ya while he gets free, unlimited healing from your puddle, then pop up and throw out some tentacles every once in a while.  See, that's more fun and tactical than 60 minutes of finger-cramping hell, isn't it?  Or if you're as anti-social as I am, bring a Frost to T2D with an Amprex modded for Corrosive damage.  Yes, you can use Corrosive damage in this content up to 20m instead of giving me a sermon on the virtue of non-stacking viral procs!  I know, what a thought!?  Hey, while you're at it, have a friend being a Limbo with a nice, shiny new Vectis Prime to that same mission!  He can banish+snipe the bombards and still keep his bubble up from a distance, and the energy regen you'll get from cataclysm alone will make your snow globes free.  Yes, these are strategies that don't work at 60 minutes.  But you're extracting at 20, remember?  The options are endless and 300% more FUN.

Yeah, it'll cost you more keys, but go run a couple 1200 cryotic excavations and you'll be swimming in keys again.  Or spend some of that syndicate rep on a key pack or two.  Or just use one of the 1 or 2 keys you got in rotation A/B on the previous T4D.  Keys are just NOT hard enough to acquire to justify going 60m on any of this.

Anyhow, that's all.  I just hate seeing people complaining that end-game content at 60 minutes/rounds is "too hard" as if they are physically incapable of extracting sooner.  Ugh.

So people should extract as soon as it starts getting even remotely challenging, because it's more efficient to do it the easy and boring way.Gotcha.

Edited by mr_kitty1337

For those who want to voice their opinion about the GMag pull change there is a forum with poll regarding it

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/484616-july-3rd-community-hot-topics/

Better than yelling at each other IMO

P.S.

Nobody I know actually liked playing mag unless it was double resources anyway. #shotsfired #donthatemeDE

Edited by Bobveela

For those who want to voice their opinion about the GMag pull change there is a forum with poll regarding it

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/484616-july-3rd-community-hot-topics/

Better than yelling at each other IMO

This absolutely bears repeating.  I was not even aware that there were discussions about these changes in the Developer Workshop and Community Forums until now, and both topics were posted several days before the update, on the 3rd.  I suspect many other people have not been aware of these topics, either.  Although I see that there has already been plenty of discussion in those topics, the number of posts here has already matched that, and in far less time, and the majority of discussion here is critical of the new Greedy Pull.

If you want to make yourself visible, don't just post here, post in the topic linked as well, and the topic in the Developer Workshop.  There's an actual poll by DE Drew so that you may make your opinion known, even if you don't wish to write out an entire post.  Here's a potential opportunity to give the most plain and direct feedback you can.

Edited by Dell_the_Engie

Wow... and i thought, that "anti AFK" mechanics were maximum brain-dead.  Srsly, there are numerous ways to fix mesa\mag combo(restrict absorbing spheres in ult is one, that comes to mind) WITHOUT hurting other aspects of game. But DE gamedesigners  gave term "stupidity" a whole new level.

So.. to prevent mesa\mag combo, they decimated

- T4D long runs.  The second you leave globe on high  wave - you dead.

- neurode\sensor\cell\gallium  farm. Yea. Now we have exactly 3 options. 1)run like an idiots and just hope that we don`t miss  our resourses.  2)Do boss missions for that (alad V for example). Most grinding, annoying and sanity losing. 3) Stop playing\farming

-resupply on MD and similiar missions. No, we don`t need to run to next objective. We need to run over all the scattered resourses to replenus amrex dry battery. And hope that rifle ammo will not fall somwhere where we couldn`t find\get it.

-common resourse farming. it`s very rewarding to lose some loot just because mob died somwhere and we don`t have mag to pull it.

And yea. as many said. nerfing coop in coop game is not your usual stupid. it`s ... advanced stupid

Dear DE, we came here, to play game. Not to do some grind or to  work after our main work.  If your gamedesigners lack skills to do ajustments right - then use other gamedesigners. More competent preferably.

Edited by Ghosthail

Looking at this objectively, there are reasons why DE wanted to nerf GP (which i'm also pissed about):

1. GP is making grinding easier

2. Easier grinding means people get to have prime frames/weapons easier

3. Easier prime frames / weapons means less people will use plats to buy frames

4. less plats translate to lesser revenue for DE

in the end, changes always directly correlate to revenue...

Oh man, nothing to add under this one. Lots of kudos to you, at least there are some reasonable people playing the game who can understand such thing. And im just hating fkn OP police everywhere.

Edited by Grom-84