Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Severe Ducat Stealth Nerf. Why?

Dunkingmachine

Could someone tell current reliable way to earn a lot of ducats  very quickly ? I dont have as much time as some people to do a LOT of missions(generally I can do up to five non-endless void missions per day, some time less) to earn enough ducats to buy everything(missed a lot of early void trader stuff because was low level), also endless missions arent an option for me because my internet connection is unreliable, frequently either I get disconnect if someone else is a host or my whole team gets disconnected leaving to solo the mission.

Post-patchic stress disorder.

It'll all be fine when some people figure out the new ducat source missions.

I don't think it's bad if they are changing the values to change the farming locations, but they have said many times that they are against favoring heavy grind, but nearly every action they take in that regard, goes against what they said.

Grinding is not getting better, it's getting worse. They need to stop saying A but then do B. People are fed up about it and so am I. If they want to do B then they should say B.

Could someone tell current reliable way to earn a lot of ducats  very quickly ? I dont have as much time as some people to do a LOT of missions(generally I can do up to five non-endless void missions per day, some time less) to earn enough ducats to buy everything(missed a lot of early void trader stuff because was low level), also endless missions arent an option for me because my internet connection is unreliable, frequently either I get disconnect if someone else is a host or my whole team gets disconnected leaving to solo the mission.

1) run ALOT of defense and survival missions for void keys. rack them up!

2) run ALOT of void missions. get some coffee it is going to be a night.

3) sell the cheapest prime parts you either dont want or noone wants to buy.

They have nerfed EVERY realiable ducat source and the buffed items have a very low drop chance to get.

So you are saying the rare items are now worth more and the common ones are worth less? Why, that is absolute madness. Who would have ever thought of such a depravity.

1) run ALOT of defense and survival missions for void keys. rack them up!

2) run ALOT of void missions. get some coffee it is going to be a night.

3) sell the cheapest prime parts you either dont want or noone wants to buy.

LIke I mentioned endless missions arent an option for me, and I simply dont have time to do ALOT of void missions.

Here's a list of stuff I found were changed. This does not include everything because I don't have all the parts. Data was taken from screen shot above and what I had in my inventory.

Part                                  Price          Change

Akbronco Prime Link         30               -20

Ankyros Prime Gauntlet    20               +30

Boltor Prime Blueprint       30               +10

Braton Prime Receiver      50               +30

Bronco Prime Barrel          50               +30

Burston Prime Blueprint     20               -30

Hikou Prime Blueprint        10               -40

Hikou Prime Pouch            20               -30

Lex Prime Receiver           30               +10

Loki Prime Blueprint          30               +10

Loki Prime Helmet Blueprint  30            -20

Paris Prime Grip                30               +20

Vasto Prime Receiver        30               +10

Total change: +10

this is wrong, its not +30 on Ankyros Prime Gauntlet its -30 they were worth 50 now they its worth 20.

Edited by Culaio

So you are saying the rare items are now worth more and the common ones are worth less? Why, that is absolute madness. Who would have ever thought of such a depravity.

Loki prime helmet is pretty rare and also got nerfed so it doesnt look like they care what is rare and what isnt.

I personally believe that every prime part should be at least worth 20 ducats, since you need 10 10 ducat worth objects just to get 100 ducats and if you want to buy object from void trader worth 600 ducats you would have to do 60 runs in low level missions to earn it, its complete BS, and lets not even mention all the farming to get those many void keys for those runs....

Edited by Culaio

Who cares? You don't have to buy everything right away, it comes back again in later trader cycles. I buy one to two items every time and am content. The need to have EVERYTHING, and IMMEDIATELY is beyond me.

Besides, it's good for prices to fluctuate so that the "market" doesn't become stale. So stop screaming bloody murder and just enjoy the game without farming for crap.

Edited by Gale47

Who cares? You don't have to buy everything right away, it comes back again in later trader cycles. I buy one to two items every time and am content. The need to have EVERYTHING, and IMMEDIATELY is beyond me.

Besides, it's good for prices to fluctuate so that the "market" doesn't become stale. So stop screaming bloody murder and just enjoy the game without farming for crap.

It DOES matter since the more items there are in void trader rotation the less frequently you will see them, it will eventually reach the point where you will have to wait more then half a year for item you missed.

with this ducat nerf T2 sabotage completly  lost value, doing run without collecting caches will give you very small reward and take too much time, you better off doing void captures since they will give you similar reward in VERY short amount of time, collecting caches will only  increase reward only slightly but will extend how much time you spend on mission ALOT(some times few times more since there is no easy way to find caches). I wouldnt have a problem with nerf if it didnt got too far which it did, if every object in T2 sab was worth at least 20-30 ducats doing this mission still would be useful.

DE trying to hide heir douchebaggery as usual, just like the drop rate encryption fiasco.

Then they'll claim "it's a bug!" and "fix" it.

Unlisted change means that it's not intended.

Except for when it's intended, welp.

It DOES matter since the more items there are in void trader rotation the less frequently you will see them, it will eventually reach the point where you will have to wait more then half a year for item you missed.

with this ducat nerf T2 sabotage completly  lost value, doing run without collecting caches will give you very small reward and take too much time, you better off doing void captures since they will give you similar reward in VERY short amount of time, collecting caches will only  increase reward only slightly but will extend how much time you spend on mission ALOT(some times few times more since there is no easy way to find caches). I wouldnt have a problem with nerf if it didnt got too far which it did, if every object in T2 sab was worth at least 20-30 ducats doing this mission still would be useful.

But shouldn't *some* items be rare? I dunno, it's pretty easy to hoard about 1000 ducats every two weeks so that you can buy at least two of the items you may need/want. 

I'm MR 13 with around 1000 hours ingame, and I have never owned a single Primed mod yet. There's no need to invest in them unless you're a min-maxer anyway, with few exceptions it isn't that difficult to spend on. I spend my Ducats on skins and weapons instead because that's what I prioritize - this is the logic I'm going with: why should anyone buy everything the Void Trader brings every single time?

Edited by Gale47

These stealth nerfs just makes DE less reliable. It is not like we have a saying for most of the stuff you change, just tell us. Because people plan stuff for this Baro guy and you know, you basically ruined 'em. 

Edit: elaborated a bit.

Edited by thecolin-

Now this unacceptable like OMG they are already raising the ducat prices for everything baro comes with everytime atm now they reduce the ducats we get too, REALLY DE?! I am ok with RNG but this just makes me plain right MAD and they even do it secretly, tbh i am starting to lose my trust in DE they clearly don't want us to have any kind of fun in this game anymore, i am not concerned about the new updates that are coming, probably by the end of the year i will find ALL prime parts selling for 10 ducats, really good idea DE nerf everything we like/care about i lost faith in having anything good coming from the next updates now.

As well as i have to go looking around after every single update to check if they secretly nerfed something here or there..i used to farm T2 sabs for some good amounts of ducats now they killed it, what else is left to make people leave this game for good now?I never got angry about something that DE did as much as i did with this ''secret nerf'' now.

Now this unacceptable like OMG they are already raising the ducat prices for everything baro comes with everytime atm now they reduce the ducats we get too, REALLY DE?! I am ok with RNG but this just makes me plain right MAD and they even do it secretly, tbh i am starting to lose my trust in DE they clearly don't want us to have any kind of fun in this game anymore, i am not concerned about the new updates that are coming, probably by the end of the year i will find ALL prime parts selling for 10 ducats, really good idea DE nerf everything we like/care about i lost faith in having anything good coming from the next updates now.

As well as i have to go looking around after every single update to check if they secretly nerfed something here or there..i used to farm T2 sabs for some good amounts of ducats now they killed it, what else is left to make people leave this game for good now?I never got angry about something that DE did as much as i did with this ''secret nerf'' now.

Take a step back, breathe slowly and chill. It's just Ducats, the world isn't ending tomorrow. Since you haven't read the whole thread, I recommend checking the table where all of the prices are noted. Whatever's been "nerfed", other stuff got "buffed", so the parts that were cheap before will now garner you more Ducats.

Take a step back, breathe slowly and chill. It's just Ducats, the world isn't ending tomorrow. Since you haven't read the whole thread, I recommend checking the table where all of the prices are noted. Whatever's been "nerfed", other stuff got "buffed", so the parts that were cheap before will now garner you more Ducats.

I have read what got nerfed and what got buffed however what pains me the most isn't just the nerf but that it was SECRET why not tell us!? now i completely lost trust in DE who knows what secret updates they will do now.

And yes i am sorry for getting mad but its just too much

Edited by Truth99

"hey guys people like ember alot! lets nerf her %$# off!"

"hey guys people like frost's snowglobe. lets nerf it!"

"hey guys they are using mag to farm lets nerf her!"

"they us her alot for the void too.....let slash prices like walmart on void items!"

DE: nerfing things you like

I think you might be in the wrong thread.

But shouldn't *some* items be rare? I dunno, it's pretty easy to hoard about 1000 ducats every two weeks so that you can buy at least two of the items you may need/want. 

I'm MR 13 with around 1000 hours ingame, and I have never owned a single Primed mod yet. There's no need to invest in them unless you're a min-maxer anyway, with few exceptions it isn't that difficult to spend on. I spend my Ducats on skins and weapons instead because that's what I prioritize - this is the logic I'm going with: why should anyone buy everything the Void Trader brings every single time?

rare yes but also accessible for people who have LIFE, I spend more time getting ducats then doing missions I really want to do right now.

Problem with warframe is that it demands from player more and more time, people want to play game at their own pace but they cant if so many things are accessible only on certain time(some people were able to get vauban after half a year to a year...).
Edited by Culaio

The change represents DE does not respect to our grind and our inventory, just like "This game is in beta so we can do anything bad whenever we want, bite me."

The point is they did not mention anything about ducat in Update Note nor making a PSA thread in advance, whether it is intentional or not, I don't care because it's pure disrespect.

ono the old way doesn't work anymore RAGGGEEEEEEE

I was doing T1 caps today on spam just because. I ended up with like 10 anky gauntlets which are now worth 20 apiece. In doing other runs, I feel like the overall change reflects that you're going to spend a bit less time ducat farming as long as you stop sticking to your old ways like a retired war vet. This is a change for the better, but it still would have been nice if it were explicitly noted.