Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Severe Ducat Stealth Nerf. Why?

Dunkingmachine

It's not really all that surprising, the ducat prices are supposed to reflect how rare something is, because the new stuff (vectis, ash and carrier) is now in the rare slot, other stuff has a higher probability of dropping it, making it less rare and thus worth less ducats. That's how I imagine it anyway.

no need to be rude. Just saying that people in this game blow things way out of proportion before they even get the whole side of things.

For the love of Cthulhu, I was using irony to agree with you. 

Actually, I kept repeating the same thing earlier in the thread. Trying to stop panic is like moving the ocean around these parts.

Edited by Gale47

For the love of Cthulhu, I was using irony to agree with you. 

Actually, I kept repeating the same thing earlier in the thread. Trying to stop panic is like moving the ocean around these parts.

oh Ok my mistake. Yes it is. I think people turn Warframe into a job instead of what it was meant for. To have fun with awesome space ninjas that use cool powers.

oh Ok my mistake. Yes it is. I think people turn Warframe into a job instead of what it was meant for. To have fun with awesome space ninjas that use cool powers.

Absolutely. As if min-maxing is everything. I love equipping silenced firearms on my Excalibur and stealthing Grineer Galleons. Sadly, having fun is underrated in gaming these days. Farming anything and everything is where it's at.

Absolutely. As if min-maxing is everything. I love equipping silenced firearms on my Excalibur and stealthing Grineer Galleons. Sadly, having fun is underrated in gaming these days. Farming anything and everything is where it's at.

Yep. I miss the good ol Warframe days. *sigh*

Good information to have, thanks for bringing it up.

Everyone should chill out on telling people how to feel and how they should express that. People are allowed to have their opinions. If they are upset with the change, let them vent. If you don't like how they expressed themselves, move on. No need to start any arguments.

If this change sits well with you, fine. There isn't any need to get on other peoples cases for being a little tiffed. I mean, really, since the dawn of the internet, when has telling anyone how they should feel or talked ever work? If you REALLY want people to calm down...let them vent. Peoples hobbies are many things to many people. People are allowed to be passionate about what they are into. If they weren't...well, honestly we wouldn't have such awesome things to enjoy!

It takes people caring a great deal to create something fantastic. When you have something awesome like an Online game, it takes a great community and great developers to make it work. Players who hunt down changes like this and keep a watch on what the developers are doing and form strong opinions and reasoning for how they feel...we need them! Developers who will communicate and receive feedback to shape where they are taking the game...we need them too!

So please, let's stop attacking each other for how we feel. Agree to disagree if you must, throw in your 2 cents...but let's not get into big discussions about how the game "isn't a big deal" or is just a buncha pixels on the screen. Its the GAME FORUM, people are allowed to talk about the game. If you think it's not a big deal and you don't wanna see people discussing how they feel about the game...go outside? After all, in the end, peoples comments are just other pixels on the screen XD

Let's keep bringing each other up and bringing the game up.

Well said! You sir have a good head on your shoulders!

"hey guys people like ember alot! lets nerf her %$# off!"

"hey guys people like frost's snowglobe. lets nerf it!"

"hey guys they are using mag to farm lets nerf her!"

"they us her alot for the void too.....let slash prices like walmart on void items!"

DE: nerfing things you like 

46411853.jpg

not DE's fault..well, kinda their fault too, mostly for listen to that awful part of the community, the vocal part of the community who dont know what they want
Edited by Toppien

This change without warning is uncalled for. Can you revert the changes for 2 days, give your players a chance to liquidate all the items they spent hours farming for at that initial ducat value just to be fair?

The stealth changes are a major kick in the nuts and totally invalidates all the hard work put in by players.

"Hey guys, you work hard for a good year end bonus of 50 bucks per hour you put in!"

When December comes.

"Sorry guys! I guess you noticed your bank account.. oops.. yea we changed it to 20 bucks per hour... but at least we told you right?"

What a middle finger to the players' faces.

This change without warning is uncalled for. Can you revert the changes for 2 days, give your players a chance to liquidate all the items they spent hours farming for at that initial ducat value just to be fair?

The stealth changes are a major kick in the nuts and totally invalidates all the hard work put in by players.

"Hey guys, you work hard for a good year end bonus of 50 bucks per hour you put in!"

When December comes.

"Sorry guys! I guess you noticed your bank account.. oops.. yea we changed it to 20 bucks per hour... but at least we told you right?"

What a middle finger to the players' faces.

Serious flaw in your logic though. Up until yesterday you guys had the chance to sell all your unwanted prime gear, however you guys decided to wait and thus basically screwed yourselves. This is not the first time it has happened so why hoard the parts if you could easily have sold it?

Serious flaw in your logic though. Up until yesterday you guys had the chance to sell all your unwanted prime gear, however you guys decided to wait and thus basically screwed yourselves. This is not the first time it has happened so why hoard the parts if you could easily have sold it?

The only flaw is the lack of communication and warning on DE's part.

The arguement is not about preempting someone's $&*^ move.

The fact is that the $&*^ move should not have been made in the first place out of basic courtesy.

Edited by --Q--Ascended-Seraphim

The only flaw is the lack of communication and warning on DE's part.

One of the flaws, you guys still should have sold your stuff as soon as you got it. And DE doesn't have to warn us, would it have been nice to have notice? Yes, but it is unnecessary.

So I'm an MR19 player, I've played Warframe during a time when I had no work and could play non stop (and I did), and now I'm playing while working to support myself. After looking at both ways of playing, I think one thing is pretty clear. The issue isn't the nerf, the issue is the price that is charged. 600 Ducats for an item is pretty steep, but more importantly the rotation they do sometimes is the problem. They released 2 weapons in a row and it pretty much ore through everyone's stockpile. I know several people that are still hurting to recover from that. I understand that "some items have to be rare" but by missing a weapon from him, and having more items join the rotation, it means that in the end not only do you have to wait a ton of time for an item to come back, but also having to be on when that item is out, if you can get the time to get on it.

Honestly they should lower the price of items ducate wise, and raise the credit cost. Credits are not hard to farm, Ducates are.

One of the flaws, you guys still should have sold your stuff as soon as you got it. And DE doesn't have to warn us, would it have been nice to have notice? Yes, but it is unnecessary.

The arguement is not about preempting that someone is going to be unfair.

The fact of the matter is DE should not even be unfair in the first place out of courtesy.

This is not about second guessing each others moves. This is about open communication.

People farmed the parts because the value was written on the board. Changing it without warning invalidates the reason why someone farmed them in the first place.

Which is really low.

The arguement is not about preempting that someone is going to be unfair.

The fact of the matter is DE should not even be unfair in the first place out of courtesy.

This is not about second guessing each others moves. This is about open communication.

People farmed the parts because the value was written on the board. Changing it without warning invalidates the reason why someone farmed them in the first place.

Which is really low.

Again, a problem that could have been avoided had the players sold the prime parts as soon as they got them. If they farmed for those parts just for ducats, why wait to sell them? When I was done with a play session I immediately went to a relay and sold the parts.