Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Lol'd And Bought One. You Can See Why.

stacey69

Scroll down 1 page and you'll see the animation. If you already have one please leave some feedback for me. Mine arrives tomorrow and I'm like a dog with 2 $&*^s atm. I so can't wait to use it.

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Peripherals/Mice/Gaming/MadCatz+R.A.T.+7+Red+Gaming+Mouse+%5BMCB437080013%2F04%2F1%5D+?productId=54691

I also bought 

Let me know if you have one and how it feels with Warframe.

I love Warframe and my wireless Logitech setup wasn't good enough. Was time to spend !

The R.A.T. mice seem to prefer style over function in my opinion, which is ironic because they claim the opposite. My brother had a R.A.T. 9 a few years ago and after the novelty wore off, he couldn't stand using it. I agreed with him, but to each their own. I'll stick with my Logitech G9X.

If I were limited to those specific brands, I'd pick the RAT 3 (optical > laser) and G710+ (mechanical > rubber dome)

That said, I think you over paid on both, especially on the keyboard.

Edited by rCaliberGX

Cant say anything about the Keyboard...

I use a G15(2nd edition - orange lights) and the RAT7.

I like both and cant say anything bad about the mouse for now.

hope you will have fun with it ;)

I went for a Rat 7 and not Rat 9 becuase wireless and Warframe dont go well together it seems.

The R.A.T. mice seem to prefer style over function in my opinion, which is ironic because they claim the opposite. My brother had a R.A.T. 9 a few years ago and after the novelty wore off, he couldn't stand using it. I agreed with him, but to each their own. I'll stick with my Logitech G9X.

I looked at the Logitech ones. I'm a huge Logitech fan. My gameplay was becoming unplayable with the wireless Logitech setup i have so i decided to change. Playing a fast fliud directx 11 game deserves a decent mouse and keyboard imo.

I'm a huge fan of my Logitech G13 and G600 mouse. They are not wireless mind you (I am not a fan of wireless) but they give me all the tools I could ever need for any game I throw at it.

Madcatz lost me ages ago with their continually unreliable products... poor build quality, consistent breaks (most especially post warranty) and frankly... I haven't even considered giving them any money since back in the PS *one* era.

I've had a R.A.T. 7 for over a year, it's the best mouse I've ever used for gaming. The on-the-fly sensitivity changes are amazing, and being able to customize the shape and feel for your hand and play style is pretty much the best thing ever. Definitely worth the money, in my opinion, if this one ends up breaking somehow, I still plan on getting another.

Plus, just for pure awesome factor, every time someone sees it, they remark on how it looks like a transformer XD

I have been using the Rat 9 and STRIKE 7 for about 8 months now and i´ve had  no problems with them. 

I went for a Rat 7 and not Rat 9 becuase wireless and Warframe dont go well together it seems.

I looked at the Logitech ones. I'm a huge Logitech fan. My gameplay was becoming unplayable with the wireless Logitech setup i have so i decided to change. Playing a fast fliud directx 11 game deserves a decent mouse and keyboard imo.

Have you had any problems with it before you started playing warframe? Because i do not have any problems on my Rat 9 or Razer Naga

I'm one of the biggest gear *#()#s I know and it's been my experience that %98 of products marketed to gamers are absolutely terrible for gaming. The only gaming peripherals I use are a Logitech G13 and a Razer Naga. Love the pad, hate the mouse.

The only thing wrong with the pad is that the bottom row of keys should be above the current top row, and the keys being labeled G1-G22 makes the fact that they're back lit useless as no game is going to tell you to 'Press G6 to open door'

The mouse is just a train wreck. The number pad on the side of the mouse is great, but one of the other buttons stopped working the first week, and now less than a year later my scroll button is starting to go. The paint rubbed off the number pad in less than a month. You have to install a supremely useless, bugged and annoying cloud based software package to get the mouse to work. If you have one of the first runs of this mouse you're probably ok, but not long after they started making this model they moved they're manufacturing and quality controle went out the window. Razer's polices warranties, and customer service are all a joke and they're known to buy good user reviews with free products and various swag. I put up with everything because more buttons on my mouse was worth it to me, but now that Logitech has a mouse with a number pad on the side, and a history of products that don't fall apart as soon as you get them home, I'm going to be upgrading very soon.

*edit: I Honestly didn't set out to post an anti Razer rant, but I'm going to leave it as is simply because I wish I'd read something like this before I bought from them.

Edited by Neuhnee