Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Get A 2Nd Arcane Trickery For Ash?

Dragazer

Question

Atm I have an arcane trickery maxed on my helm, I'm wondering if it's worth to get another arcane trickery on my syandana for the 20% chance to proc. I was thinking of arcane strike, but I feel my berserker dragon nikana is fast enough.

Any reason for getting invisibility that overrides existing invisibility on a frame with invisibility as a power already?

SO YOU ARE FOREVER INVISIBLE , but serously i have a max arcane trickery and almost every bladestorm it procs so i would say no.

b2f99464f939e7fccceb45fdf93f86c7.gif

ash procs it a lot and if you dont proc it during a bladestorm you can just press 2

Any reason for getting invisibility that overrides existing invisibility on a frame with invisibility as a power already?

Long invisibility without building duration.

Pretty much, If I were to go for a power/efficiency build, arcane trickery would be an awesome substitute for smoke bomb

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

Arcane trickery invisibility ignores nullifier bubble and has a static 20 second duration and I think It might ignore dispels from stalker and jumping into pits

uh yes. smoke screen is vastly superior than arcane trickery invisibility. Smoke screen can make your whole team invisible with the aug, you stun enemies on initial use and melee bonus damage.

And then the nullifiers show up. Trickery ignores nullifiers and has 20 sec static duration.

Edited by Dragazer

uh yes. smoke screen is vastly superior than arcane trickery invisibility. Smoke screen can make your whole team invisible with the aug, you stun enemies on initial use and melee bonus damage.

Also with Trickery you dont need to build for duration and just go with power strenght.

And you call me rude?, sorry but you should look at your own attitude first, I do apologize if I sounded aggressive, but really, the way you worded what you said, looked very wrong, but hay, everyone else did it so.

Meh, don't worry about it. 

Just how i talk. i can see how people could take it wrong all good man.

Hi Guys, I have two questions:  1-Will the Arcane Trickery be activate on smoke screen, or it's only activated on blade storm?

2- Does it have the same melee damage bonus effect like smoke screen? 

I'll appreciate if you please let me know, cheers

1) Uh, no. Unless you stealth-execute someone under the effect of SS? :D Same thing with Teleport, the ability itself doesn't trigger it, the counter-attack afterwards does.

2) Yes

uh yes. smoke screen is vastly superior than arcane trickery invisibility.

A typical Str/Eff build has 12.5% duration, making SS last only 1 second. Literally ONE second. If you want SS to be useful you need to mod in duration, which means 2-3 frame slots and possibly a range reduction. Modding -duration allows you to use SS primarily for the stagger, too, opening up other options (CC Ash? lol).

OP: I'd say it's not needed, but in a way it's personal preference. With a single maxxed Trickery the enhancement procs enough for me, but you can increase the chances by installing another. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would be better - maybe strike.

1- Nullifiers cannot dispel trickery invisibility

2- The same occurs with stalker...

About the main topic...If you have 2 maxed trickerys then you have two chances for activating this. 1 finisher = rng rolls twice with 18% of activation chance for each roll...

You can proc it by teleporting to an enemy and finishing them too. Arcane trickery is easily the best arcane for Ash. I have one full set and 2 away from a 2nd set for his helmet. For those saying "Yo dawg, I heard you like invisibility with your invisibility" don't understand that you can just completely ignore duration (Max Fleeting Expertise and Transient Fortitude) and still have a 20 second invisibility duration. Go ahead and try to mod Ash to have 20 seconds of invisibility and tell me how many mods you need give up just to get that much. I will just sit here with my 175% efficiency, 200+% power strength and 20 second invisibility duration that is not even affected by nullifiers.

Edited by S0V3REiGN