Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8: Rise Of The Warlords

[DE]Rebecca

To anyone else that tries to build a Clan Dojo key, I don't know why I felt compelled to test this but, Clan Key's will be destroyed if you leave a clan, and you'll need to build a new one EVEN if you rejoin a clan. 10 Plat gone xD

Edited by Viperkid

There are some in the market (Ether Sword, Machete, Dual Cleaver,Dual Bronco, etc.) ,the vast majority if the number is correct will be in the ?-alert system it seems.

Most of the new weapons are obtained through the new Dojo Research system.

DE, I have to say, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. Scorpions with a pull attack. All they need to do is wield giant flaming swo-... oh wait, they DO. Now they just need to say "GET OVER HERE!!" when using their pull attack and the Mortal Kombat reference will be complete. 

Is Frost Prime still only a chance to drop? because if so, F*** you DE, you basically halved my chances of getting the frame. unless i spend money...

if Frost Prime is a guaranteed chance every time i run it, then i'm okay with it

I like the update THE BUGS. This update has been so buggy for me it belongs in a biology lab.For example, I got done with a Kappa run where nobody has heads, Then I proceed to finish the missions and get none of the +90 alloy plate drop that I got. Also, I couldn't leave the planet without re-logging. On top of that, while in the menu, my Mag's head was floating roughly 5 feet from the body. Just a few bugs. 

DE, I love the work your team is putting into this game, I don't regret the money I sent your way, and if I could I would send more. But I think you guys are being real jerks about this Rhino situation. Rhino is my favorite frame as far as aesthetics go, but his powers have always been lacking. Having invincibility made me able to go full on melee, and avoid becoming a liability to my team. I feel very strongly about this subject and though it may have been said that you're not planning to give rhino back his past ability, I'd rather not wait 2 months for you to "revisit" Rhino, as it seems you did with Ash.

You know that Loki can spam invisibility don't you? 100% of the time with max streamline and his alt Helmet. Do I want that changed? No, do I play that way? No. Could I if I wanted to? Yes. And that's the point.