The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Besides, I've been lurking this thread since its conception. I think I've got a good idea on the acceptable level of lewdness (which, since I'm a 'new' person, is relatively low).

Being an observer can teach you many things about ppl....

All aboard the lewdness line. The explicity express. The NSFW... er, boat.

Well, it's moving on from that now. Viva apparently needs to partake in some sort of absolution.

Okay I got one. You gotta go grind for Hydroid parts. BUT! You have to go back in time, before the Hydroid acquisition overhaul, before the Prosecutors' resistances were toned down. However, it's not all bad. You get to keep those buggy spawns on Ceres defence tilesets where the Grineer all just hang out in the spawn rooms instead trying to rush the pod.

I suppose that is true, but then again, it is going to take a steel will just to read through all 9000+ pages worth of replies to filter out the lewd stuff. 

If they actually assigned somebody to go through all 9k pages, by the time they cleared out all the bad stuff, there would be another thousand pages.

Letter13 popped in awhile back and said that between him and Devoid, they'd hidden hundreds of pages to keep LPW from destroying the forums.

What locked it?!

Someone felt it had gone off topic, so it got locked and then people came undone on the mods until it was fixed.  They've kind of stayed away ever since.

Letter13 popped in awhile back and said that between him and Devoid, they'd hidden hundreds of pages to keep LPW from destroying the forums.

Someone felt it had gone off topic, so it got locked and then people came undone on the mods until it was fixed.  They've kind of stayed away ever since.

Huh, so anarchy rules the forums... LET'S START A RIOT!

You made me imagine LPW as some sort of eldrich horror slowly devouring the world, with the mods as angels prodding at it with holy spears to keep it at bay.

Thank you.