Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Changyou Warframe Image Megathread]

Jamescell

Ishki is going to be honest and non-trolling.  The reason why I bought Founders was to support the game because I loved the art.  And I still do.

Sounds cheesy but it's the truth.  I said to myself and I remember exactly..."I'm going to spend 60 dollars as if this was a retail game, it's the least I can do."  "Hopefully my money can go to the creators and graphic designers"  

I even said if they re-release Prime Access (they haven't..technically), they should give everyone Excal Prime 2.0...but that comment seemed to disappear ..and i just dont knooooooooo why :^)

Exactly what I meant, you saw the potential and wanted for this game to be successful and you got rewarded for your contribution not like everyone else who only now joins and feels entitled to things that were never meant to be theirs. Also I am going to be completely honest here, I would hate if we ever got access to Excal P again as hard weird as it might sound coming from a non-founder. Only and only if original Excalibur Prime gets a big visual upgrade that makes everyone go "Oh wow, that guy... he has... hes a founder, he basically payed for my privilege to play for free, look at him shine!" then I would be okay with an Excal P 2.0 to silence the mob.

i have only one question " will we get nikana and kunai primes (ofc without chinese theme) for our version? "

pls DE respond me

i want nikana prime since nikana's first release

Edit : Hope i get my answer one day :D

Edited by Aeon94

My question for DE.

Who exactly is creating content for Warframe-China?  Who created Dark Excalibur?  Who did the modeling?  Who did the textures?  Who created Nikana Prime?  

Is it Dark DE staff? :^)

changyou is just a distributor, DE is still the developer, they made the meshes and models and all that stuff. Changyou translates the game and distributes it and take care of the pay system from china, thats all. 

Hi HI....

Seems this is till going on.  So..  hers my two cents...  

Any game that gets published in Other Countries, tends to need to have their own office of programers, animators, etc etc etc.   To give the game a more localized feeling to help draw in the target audience which for China..  Its locals..  there servers are probably never going to be open to anyone outside the country.  Its part of how strict they are in terms of information control.    

DE is going to get a share of profits from China Warframe, but China Warframe is its own Version of the game, being Localized for China, with unique looks for all things.

Just getting into China is a huge thing, give how politics work there, if its new or different or could change the states quo and affect the ruling party.  It usually doesn't make it to China.   But things have been getting better over there, but still.  I don't know what Deal DE has with China's Devs,  and you don't either.  

So just wait for DE to say something, cause, as far as i'm concerned.   Whatever China does for warframe isn't going to effect me in my game.  They will be on Closed Servers, so we will never see that version of excal?  or whatever frame it is, nor those weapons.   So..  Chill out, and just play the game.

No hype train for U17 nada ... only china stuff(thi also happends cause of no U17 PSA, Hype Train, tease, etc) ... pls DE give us a bone soon you'll see people discussing the impact of warframe lack of poatos alert to the conflicts in Ukrain(doesn't have to be true in order to start a forum trend).

Exactly what I meant, you saw the potential and wanted for this game to be successful and you got rewarded for your contribution not like everyone else who only now joins and feels entitled to things that were never meant to be theirs. Also I am going to be completely honest here, I would hate if we ever got access to Excal P again as hard weird as it might sound coming from a non-founder. Only and only if original Excalibur Prime gets a big visual upgrade that makes everyone go "Oh wow, that guy... he has... hes a founder, he basically payed for my privilege to play for free, look at him shine!" then I would be okay with an Excal P 2.0 to silence the mob.

we all pay your "privilege to play for free" as many more people other than founders invest money in this game. Its not founders that maintain warframe alive ya know.

Did we get Prime Lato or Skana?

but u know their game will be different than ours it means we have a chance to get nikana and kunai primes (ofc without chinese theme) for our version

Edited by Aeon94

Lol, what I really find funny about this whole debacle is that all this could have been avoided if they gave the chinese excal p a different name. Something that wasn't whatever it is he's called in that version. People would still  be green with envy but the salt levels and blood pressure wouldn't be as high.

*Holds glass*

Is this thread worth a shot or not?

On topic: DE may eventually prime a western version of the Nikana for us to use due to the weapon's popularity but I doubt the same will happen for the Kunai due to the fact we alreay have the Hikou Prime.

EDIT: Not sure if I understood OP's post correctly. I thought they asked if DE would ever make their own Prime version of the Chinese primed weapons for us to use.

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Or they could... you know... Not rely on the hype train and actually make the content great.

Besides, Parkour 2.0 is not exactly hype material.... And Tomb Of the Sentient kinda did that anyway.

dude i need my fix :|

The S#&$storm that China started has put a definite hamper of any hype, and I bet this issue will haunt DE for quite some time, even though they may or may not have had anything to do with it.  I mean, how long have people been begging for Excal P to return?  Then China gets it (or Dark Excal or whatever they call him).  Ouch.

Not that I'm complaining, though.  The less hype, the better.

Edited by Katakuna