Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did It Go? Feel Free To Ask Where Things You Miss About The Game Went

IvoryTrigger

You know, I'm pretty sure it has existed. People grumbling is proof of the serious unrest and lack of care DE displays daily. I miss when this game was quality.

People have been grumbling since closed beta, this isn't anything new. We're on a feedback forum, if you're super happy and everything is perfect then you have no reason to come here.

The only thing that's changed is that the community has gotten more and more spoiled.

You know, I'm pretty sure it has existed. People grumbling is proof of the serious unrest and lack of care DE displays daily. I miss when this game was quality.

No, not really, it's just people grumbling stuff hasn't gone their way without considering that other people might actually have liked it.

- The old solar map

- The old dark ambiance vibe

- Old infested

- Jump scare game play, because of how darker and slower the game play seemed back when i first started.

- Looting lockers and barrels was actually worth doing. Or at least it felt like it.

For those of you that liked the darkness feel to the game

The reason why people always remember the old game as having a super dark/ominous vibe is because the game does have that vibe. Sadly, after you've roflstomped your way through the same tiles a million times with your 5-forma gear, things aren't quite as dark or ominous any more. 

The reason why people always remember the old game as having a super dark/ominous vibe is because the game does have that vibe. Sadly, after you've roflstomped your way through the same tiles a million times with your 5-forma gear, things aren't quite as dark or ominous any more. 

Lol Shut your Trap and go to the link if we miss it we can at least take a step forward at telling DE how to fix it or re-implement it into the game 

go to the post if you enjoyed the dark you'll like the feel of this somewhat rather than all the lights always on

Lol Shut your Trap and go to the link if we miss it we can at least take a step forward at telling DE how to fix it or re-implement it into the game 

go to the post if you enjoyed the dark you'll like the feel of this somewhat rather than all the lights always on

i dont think i could stand it being that dark all the time, though i do think the pictures look cool, i would be quite happy if they dimmed the lights to be not bright though.

Also, i miss Frost's Old Globe

People have been grumbling since closed beta, this isn't anything new. We're on a feedback forum, if you're super happy and everything is perfect then you have no reason to come here.

The only thing that's changed is that the community has gotten more and more spoiled.

No, not really, it's just people grumbling stuff hasn't gone their way without considering that other people might actually have liked it.

Not sure about that, the grind has gotten a lot more than it used to be. Not to mention back then people in the General section of the forums usually were praising/optimistic, while now it seems quite a few veterans have either left the game (8/10 people in my clan) or are very disgruntled by the state of the game. Personally, I'm hopeful, yet wary at the same time. 

I'll agree that it's not as ominous anymore, but it was originally darker. Have a screenshot from April 2013:

iEoKdYo.jpg

Not sure about that, the grind has gotten a lot more than it used to be. Not to mention back then people in the General section of the forums usually were praising/optimistic, while now it seems quite a few veterans have either left the game (8/10 people in my clan) or are very disgruntled by the state of the game. Personally, I'm hopeful, yet wary at the same time. 

I'll agree that it's not as ominous anymore, but it was originally darker. Have a screenshot from April 2013:

iEoKdYo.jpg

Precisely, there wasn't grumbling back in the day, and just back in MY day, and I had started just after Valkyr's release. I used to brag to my friends how Warframe is a different game every 5 months or so. Now...this is not a good thing anymore. DE has turned it into not a good thing anymore.

I do miss when we had darkness in the game and flashlights now there is no dark. lets put a COMPLETE DARK TILESET IN THE GAME where all you can see is whats in your flashlights range and glowing spots on enemies. Put in a Toggle flashlight so i can creep undetected too

Inb4 Flashlight range mod added

Rank 10 = 100 meters

Too much to list, but I tried to list a good amount anyway. It doesn't have everything, but it has a lot of things that I miss, including the old star chart, the old mod system, the old skill tree system, etc.

http://imgur.com/a/f0uYv

I miss the dark version of these forums.

I'm still using 'em, baby! Change theme button on the bottom left!

Edited by Volume