Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

You guys should upgrade to Windows 10 before U17 arrives. It feels like using a new PC even with an i5 and GTX 960. It just feels fluid.

It's because your newly installed OS isn't full of junk like your old one, everything runs better after complete OS reinstall.

Edited by Mofixil

It's because your newly installed OS isn't full of junk like your old one, everything runs better after complete OS reinstall.

I just built my computer a month ago and I only used about 200GB of storage. I also upgraded to Windows 10 and didn't perform a complete reinstall.

Mine is still there waiting for i dont know what. 

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.

2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".

3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch

I had to do this for it to work.

1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.

2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".

3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch

I had to do this for it to work.

It's a lot easier to download it from their site. the .exe installs way faster than downloading it through windows update.

Edited by Cepmosod

:DD What about CAPES DURING JOHN WUFRAME IMPERSONATION? WOOOOOOOOOO

dammit i'm even more hyped now

ERTEURYETIERTYMIRHGJFDHDJGHDFUOGHREGEHFDGDFG

Sorry that was the sound of me installing 600 more engines on the hype train.

You guys should upgrade to Windows 10 before U17 arrives. It feels like using a new PC even with an i5 and GTX 960. It just feels fluid.

I will continue running technical preview build 10162 until I see enough reports of the full release running well.