Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

I see it coming out on Friday sadly.  Which is okay if they fix all the game stopping bugs.  I can deal with one or two bugs that don't affect gameplay.   However game stopping bugs, that I can't deal with.

9:55 p.m EDT Status: We've got about a dozen key issues to solve before we settle on a build candidate. At this time we still are aiming for this evening (but it's going to be a late night)!

Well... Maybe it WOULD be better to go to bed.. >.>;

Edited by Ghostars

9:55 p.m EDT Status: We've got about a dozen key issues to solve before we settle on a build candidate. At this time we still are aiming for this evening (but it's going to be a late night)!

Ugh... 

I see it coming out on Friday sadly.  Which is okay if they fix all the game stopping bugs.  I can deal with one or two bugs that don't affect gameplay.   However game stopping bugs, that I can't deal with.

Maybe this will hold you over? lol

9:55 p.m EDT Status: We've got about a dozen key issues to solve before we settle on a build candidate. At this time we still are aiming for this evening (but it's going to be a late night)! 

I mean if you want to split hairs about it, sure it might come out at like 10-12 a.m. like the last update but they're still working late to try for this evening, so I wouldn't worry lol.

tumblr_liw6ymtuVx1qit92oo1_500.gif

10:28 p.m EDT Status: We're getting closer - in order to get this train moving and the Update in your hands, we have decided that one piece of the Update won't make the initial launch. Everything except the new Quest will be arriving in the first deployment. This won't affect the way you obtain any of the new Weapons or Warframes. The Quest will follow as soon as it's ready!