Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Hype Threadnaught [Queue The Mariachi Band Edition]

Letter13

I'd be happy to wait one more day to have the update complete with the quest and free of bugs! 

This is a god damn beta, that means we are supposed to be the quality check...

DE could release U17 right now and send a hotfix every 10 minutes for all I care, it's going to happen anyway.

"Year of quality" - Steve Sinclair in some devstream(i think 44)

Ew, don't start that passive-aggressive quoting crap again. DE wouldn't be putting this much time and effort into cleaning up as many bugs as possible if they weren't serious about it.

This is a god damn beta, that means we are supposed to be the quality check...

DE could release U17 right now and send a hotfix every 10 minutes for all I care, it's going to happen anyway.

At what cost? Burning themselves to crazy hours and being then forced to hotfix like s**t for the rest of the night?

Nah, I care for them, I thank them for the effort as I do since 2 1/2 years, but I think that they should just go back home and rest a bit.

At what cost? Burning themselves to crazy hours and being then forced to hotfix like s**t for the rest of the night?

Nah, I care for them, I thank them for the effort as I do since 2 1/2 years, but I think that they should just go back home and rest a bit.

Sorry, but I won´t let you hurt my precious update.

giphy.gif

UPDATE CONFIRMED 8:30-9:00 GET HYPED! :O 

DE plans to go home and sleep for a couple hours and then send out update. The update itself is done they just want to sleep before deploying it. :) (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/498442-official-deployment-status-thread-echoes-of-the-sentient-see-you-friday-am/?p=5581480#entry5581480)

Edited by Feallike