Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ying Yang Frame - Name It Gemini

BlackCoMerc

After the twins, like the Constellation. 

A common theme in Astrology and Horoscopes is that Gemini's tend to have two, usually opposing, sides. Sometimes caring, or thoughtful or introspective, while at others reckless and carefree and abrasive. 

Anyway...given the dual nature of the frame, and the themes of Warframe, I thought perhaps Gemini would be a good name for the frame. Seems to fit.

After the twins, like the Constellation. 

A common theme in Astrology and Horoscopes is that Gemini's tend to have two, usually opposing, sides. Sometimes caring, or thoughtful or introspective, while at others reckless and carefree and abrasive. 

Anyway...given the dual nature of the frame, and the themes of Warframe, I thought perhaps Gemini would be a good name for the frame. Seems to fit.

Considering Steve called it Equinox, I believe they are calling it Equinox. It is a fitting name too, since it is when the day and night are in complete balance with each other and the frame has it's "day" and "night" in harmony with each other

The ideia is very good in fact, but i bet DE is looking for a name, that can represent them together and also as separated, thats why we heard such names is yingyang that would give ying & yang, or animus & anima together would give anim ...idk, but u get the idea.

Edited by 7grims

....No. Not that its a bad name, in fact the problem is that its the Perfect name, so perfect it would probably be a bit Cliche' to give it that name.

Yea like Nova stays for the time and space alterations, Loki for being a d*ck poking enemies with a stick and causing high damage, Rhino for being narrow minded and rushing and stomping around like a... Rhino, Chroma from the origin meaning of colorful, so why not gemini genesis or like I would prefer: Eclipse. The bright behind the shadow. The sun and the moon.

Simply Eclipse.

They'll probably use Gemini for one of the alt helmets... eventually. (Gemini being on a mod card doesn't matter - Rage and Blind Rage are both on mod cards, what's her second ability again?)

Eclipse is already an ability name, however.

Edited by Archwizard

I was ashamed with the Yin-Yang Warframe before, especially this.

So far, I think Equinox still remains fair-named and looks like the abilities I suggested remained up to this date.

"I was the only cool person before. Now everyone wants to be that person I already left out with."

Equix could be a nickname though. Good day to you people.

Edited by Freelancer27