Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Utility Slot + What Steve Said On Twitter

DonGheddo

Going directly on my Volt and getting forma'd to whatever I have that goes best on that slot, immediately. Though I can say, Sure Footed better be available for the slot.

FFrom what I understaand we get one free utility slot and it will function like a normal slot and get forma'd if we want/need.

Edited by (PS4)Onyxflamegod

That would suck so much. XD

I mean we sort of have that kind of thing in Warframe in the form of Transmutation, but luckily that's not a core part of the Warframe experience.

Expect new item needing 5 Tellerium, 20 Argons and 5 rare resources from Sharkwing part. I am so nasty in this balancing thing, i could even replace Scott.

Edited by RoboDoge

Inb4 utility slot destroys your frame and you need to farm it again. :)

*grabs RoboDoge and throws him in Basketball basket that was above a trash basket*

Dont give Scott ideas.

Edited by Kao-Snake

As we all know , a new Utility slot is going to be add in U17 !

As DE Steve said , it will act like Forma, and it will be 1 slot / frame.

MY QUESTION IS : If it will act like forma, we will need to re-level a frame to add that slot ?

( Bad English )

The idea I got is quite simply, there will be a quest to get an item that will give a frame of your choice a utility slot. It can only be used once per frame, like a reactor. I'm assuming that you will be able to run that mission/quest multiple times to get more of these consumables to add slots to more frames. This makes the most sense to me.

I honestly don't get it when he says "to get your FIRST slot": we know a second one is not in the plans for now, as stated by Steve himself, so I'm not sure to understand what he means with that...

Unless we have to unlock the slot for each frame individually.......

Edited by siralextraffo

jfB0v.png

Yep.

Saw that already, but still I'm not sure to understand, as I've heard we will unlock the slot with a quest: does it mean we will unlock the slot only for the frame we're using for the quest? And that to unlock it for all the others we should redo the quest?

EDIT: actually, maybe we'll get some item from the quest that needs to be crafted and applied on each frame individually?

Edited by siralextraffo