Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Day Of Coptering

MyungWol

Gonna miss that yeah , using this glitch since I started playing WF, I love it, much nonsense, much reckless speed.

But ....

The time has come to turn the copterininja to beautifull monkeynja

That's the spirit! 

2dc.jpg

It's people like you that repel new players from Warframe, and the internet as a whole.

Incorrect...it's people like him that keep the internet interesting and actually draws people in. Game wise....hit or miss

You can easily reach speeds that dwarf coptering with Wall slinging and abilities right now. It's not anything special.

If you actually believe that your obviously not doing it right

I really hope someone makes a goodbye vid like excal pre rework :D

I would but I have no video equipment.....or know how of any sorts. Somebody get on this Dx!

but still the insane acceleration and velocity of coptering has always been dumb

Your playing a game about space ninjas, magicians, PMS frames, humanoid birds etc etc. I could go on but the point of "dumb" is subjective xD

If you kept the default ctrl as your crouch button, it was pretty awkward. Most people who copter well on PC switch it over to 'C' or 'V' for a standard WASD layout. 

Controller ftw!

Overall everybody shush and get them fingers ready for parkour 2.0

ALSO I find it hilarious as people always bring up other melee's now that coptering will be leaving. As if that would be the reason everyone would magically start using melee. Stamina's departure is the actual kill switch. Copter goes stamina stays, bet people will still not be melee'n all over the place especially with parkour 2.0. Copter stays but stamina goes, more people would actually make the switch because all melee would actually work without getting tired in 3 swings with parkour 2.0! You people are just as bad as the ones making these copter threads with them delusions~

I would like to start with I use coptering all the time for fast travel and getting to high platforms. However, I am not gonna miss it once it leaves the consoles( thankfully we still have some time with it). Yeah I use it and love it, but it makes me rely on certain melee weapons. I love my scindo prime n even my dark dagger, but both don't copter nearly as good as my tipedo or orthos prime. So yeah I have no problem seeing it go so now I can use my mag with more melee selections w/o the worries of missing out on a rare mod in the void because I couldn't get up on the balcony lol

Those who can copter and in favor of it are real tennos.

Those who can't and wants it dead are "sissy' tennos.

Irks you! That's the intent.

Grrrrrr..........

I do not find this offensive just seeing it as an opinion ....

It's people like you that repel new players from Warframe, and the internet as a whole.

So saying "people like you" are going with tunnel vision reading his opinion ....just a saying do you remember those copter days...

Only 3 or 4 people out of my ghost clan actually got coptering down. The rest of them knows it exists, but they don't use it for whatever reason. For some of them I can guess because they like using melee weapons that don't copter. For 2 of them I could guess it's because they don't play enough. And the rest, I guess just didn't either understand why should they do it, or how.

Whatever the case, with this much smoother parkour system, new players (or simply, people who don't copter) are put on somewhat equal grounds with the rest of the playerbase. I can't speak with absolute certainty though because we don't have it in our hands to see if there are any exploits to this as well, but I'm sure we can still go fast with this system after enough mastery of it. It won't happen immediately, the same way how we didn't know coptering existed until we experiment (or accidentally came across it).