Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natah Quest. Seriously.... A Quest We May Never Get To Complete.

Stormandreas

I personally think this quest initiation is brilliant. Y'all are gonna go farm for Equinox and run Uranus missions like mad anyway, so there's an extremely high chance that you'll find the drone while doing so.

PLUS, and this is the most important part of it, how cool is it to suddenly find a quest when you're not expecting it? I found the drone without even knowing about the Natah quest, and seeing a creepy floating Sentient and then suddenly thrown into a new quest was an amazing feeling. That just added to the story all the more. 

43 runs, got equinox...no drone

Paywall fail I guess.

We literally have to pay to enjoy the mechanics, the basic game blocks of the game now.

Edited by Kyronz

Try doing the Assassination mission with only 1 weapon. Worked for me instantly. Now, I'm not 100% sure that it's linked to a higher chance of encountering the drone, but give it a try.

It's like any other assassin coming after you. They have a higher chance of appearing when you're weaker/less equipped.

Edited by Weconic

I have been running mission all day trying to and finally finishing the new frame....

Not even a single sighting...

RNG is bad...

Bell Curves are Bad...

This idea was interesting... but flawed...

RNG is our loot, Please, PLEASE don't make this into RNGFrame...

Too late.

We're shouting and working our way uphill at this point. I'm with you on this one, just wanted you to know where we are.

Having decided to change from a GREAT way to introduce new content with the Chroma update, DE really let us know what state the game is in and where it's headed now. THEN = Quests, story, new frame, paced comfortably. NOW = RNG, Diluted drop tables some more, made RNG 2.0 w/new frame needing 8 parts from ONE MISSION, nerfed older frames when newer frame allows exploit instead of fixing the exploit.

We're at the Battle of la Drang, only we're not doing as well as they did in our position, and that's saying something.

Then it looks like its just horrible luck on my part. Or the RNG just hates me.
Done enough runs to build Equinox. And halfway to being able to build Equinox again. And still nothing.

slowly getting ready to just give up on this quest.

Then it looks like its just horrible luck on my part. Or the RNG just hates me.

Done enough runs to build Equinox. And halfway to being able to build Equinox again. And still nothing.

slowly getting ready to just give up on this quest.

Same here, no quest, it should be started with some conversation hmmm maybe with Teshin?

@Epicagemo
Its not that high of a spawn chance.

I have done over 90 runs of all sorts on uranus and still no spawn.
Am I supposed to do another 200 to 300 in order to see the new quest content?

Just because you got lucky doesn't mean everyone will.

Sticking the quest behind an extra rare event was a horrible idea.

Run Regor enough to get myself 2 sets of Equinox...

Did an entire run where I didn't press shift to sprint, roll or bulletjump, in an attempt to give it as much of a chance of spawning as possible.

Still nothing.

Thanks DE.

Edited by John_Brown

Same here, no quest, it should be started with some conversation hmmm maybe with Teshin?

Or maybe Simaris.

Because it would make sense that he would know about anything odd appearing around the origin system and would send tenno out to investigate it and see what it was.

But quite literally anything would be better than the current way to get it.  I did another dozen or so runs and still nothing, and neither solo nor a group of friends who hadn't done the quest either seemed to help.

If DE doesn't add another way to unlock the quest they need to at the very least make it so that past a certain MR or low uranus mission count that it becomes a 100% spawn until you scan it.

What I have found so far. Best way to get the drone to appear. Go to uranus, set mission to solo or friends only, load up a Exterminate run, play it and the flickering will start at some point during the mission.

When the flickering starts dont rush, equip your scanner, the drone will be found in the next room, scan it quickly as it will F*** off as soon as you look at it.

Enjoy the new quest. Tried a variety of missions and it was not until I ran a Exterminate solo on Uranus that I got the drone to appear 3 consecutive times in 3 missions. 

My clan ran some equinox farming for a bit and this thing showed up 3 missions in a row last weekend. First time me and my bro were in the same room and took the scan and both got the quest. The other zoomed off far ahead and did not.

Second time around we all stayed grouped up and one scan allowed the other two to get the quest.

Third time we tried to shoot it to no avail lol.

When the lights flicker ONCE and you start hearing a sirens song, thats when you'll know it's in the room with you.

But as far as equinox farming goes, my bro and I ran this mission about 16 times over 4 days and got all 8 parts.

To be honest, I find the harder you try to get the parts you want/are missing, the more RNGesus trolls you. My advice is just relax, do a few runs from time to time and it'll all work itself out.

At least the Tyl Regor fight is fun!