The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Mom Was A Lie ;~; (Spoiler*)

Senpai-Valkyr

I could tell you something is a lie, but do you know what the lie is?

Thats why its not a spoiler

If your brain dead it's not a spoiler. Post was magically made after the new quest dropped, was magically after the time others did the new quest *spoilers*  Not hard to figure out what was meant. There's a reason why others chose "the quest *spoilers*" instead of something like this. 

So this raises a question...  Did the tenno originally decide to defect over to the lotus? if so... then why?  True, their memory got wiped, however it is never mentioned WHY their memory was wiped or how.  It could be a side-effect of cryo-sleep.  Look at stalker, he still has his memory, and tenshin still has his I believe.

So far as Stalker and Teshin are concerned, they explicitly mention not entering into Cryo-Sleep. Stalker in his Codex and either it was Teshin or Steve who said he hadn't gone into Cryo.

Tenno, at least in the intro, are awoken hastily and prematurely from Cryo which could be where the amnesia comes into play, but...well...Cryo 'works' but like with any technology, we're not so sure how perfect it is. Maybe you keep more of your memories if you leave it properly. And likely die horribly if you leave it too hastily. Ice crystals in cells and all that nasty stuff.

Man, never expected a game like Warframe to have a better storyline than some of the mainstream games you see now...

To be honest... when main-stream games are now leaning towards 'JUST GO TO MULTIPLAYER, nobody plays singleplayer lul' meanwhile the single-player only lasts 2 hours and the storyline is as predictable as "We are good, they are bad, shoot them, and you win.  Also you may or may not be going after revenge for a fallen friend." and the multiplayer is just a deathmatch or team-death match over and over with nothing more to mark progress then a k/d ratio and maybe one or two new skins or maybe 10 guns... 

it's not really that hard to outdo the majority of 'mainstream' gaming.

Stalker is then just a disobedient child who was disowned and is now trying to get his revenge ?:D

According to his lore, he was the only one who remained true to his loyalty to the Orokin despite their distrust of the Tenno. He watched on as the Tenno destroyed the empire he was a part of, thus he seeks revenge on the destroyers.

If anyone still holds true to Orokin tradition and loyalty, it is the Stalker.

Edited by Pizzarugi

You know, it just hit me that the logic being used in OP's post is roughly the same as an adopted child saying that his barren mother only loves him because she can't have her own kids, and if she could she wouldn't care about him.

On some grounds it's true, but it's not the case that they can have kids on their so it's not really a point towards it. It's an argument between what's actually happening and hypotheticals.

"The last of my womb"

Plot twist: the sentients are space-seahorses!

Surriously though, gender roles in parenting vary really wildly across species, to say nothing of a form of life(?) that seems to come from a completely different dimension.

Edited by motorfirebox

haaaaa....i knew it.....i freaking knew it.

there was always something off with lotus......but when i finished quest and turns out...........

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED QUEST....STOP READING NOW!!!!!!!............

.........her father is KING OF SENTIENTS (well not 100% sure but i think so)

maaaan the whole warframe changed for me

DE really did a great job with quest

haaaaa....i knew it.....i freaking knew it.

there was always something off with lotus......but when i finished quest and turns out...........

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED QUEST....STOP READING NOW!!!!!!!............

.........her father is KING OF SENTIENTS (well not 100% sure but i think so)

maaaan the whole warframe changed for me

DE really did a great job with quest

King of the Sentients? Highly unlikely.

Given Natah's mission to destroy the Tenno before her change of heart, her and her Sentient kin were most likely ordered to infiltrate into the Sol system and defeat the Orokin from within.

Natah's mother (yes, I'm going to refer to her creator as that) is probably the leader of the infiltrators.

Edited by Pizzarugi

So far as I'm aware, we still don't know why the Tenno lost their memories.

Though really, it seems pretty likely to me that she's already manipulated/controlled the Tenno without wiping their memories. According the Stalker's lore, the Tenno turned against the Orokin after defeating the Sentient. Yet according to the Natah quest, it seems like the Sentient were somehow victorious—"I had my mission and I completed it. All but the last sequence." The last sequence being to kill off the Tenno .

The easiest way to fit all these parts together is that the Orokin created the Tenno to defeat the Sentient, but the Sentient feigned defeat and turned the Tenno against the Orokin. Once the Orokin were defeated, the Sentient (through Natah/Lotus) intended to kill the remaining Tenno. Lotus didn't go through with that, and instead put the Tenno into their aeons-long sleep.

Which means that Natah was able to control or manipulate the Tenno before she put them to sleep. I suppose it's possible she wiped their memories prior to getting them to kill off the Orokin, but it seems like the Orokin might have noticed if their premiere weapons suddenly got amnesia. So, more than likely, Lotus didn't need to wipe the Tenno in order to control/manipulate them.

I agree. I guess it is possible for the Sentients to both win and lose the war. It sounds dumb but let me explain. It is possible that the Tenno did in fact defeat most of the Sentients. Then as a result, Natah turned the Tenno against the Orokin as a dead man's switch, kind of like those nuclear missiles that would launch in retaliation to an attack during the Cold War. Therefore the Sentients were still rekt but ultimately got the last laugh post mortem. Edited by Valafor

King of the Sentients? Highly unlikely.

Given Natah's mission to destroy the Tenno before her change of heart, her and her Sentient kin were most likely ordered to infiltrate into the Sol system and defeat the Orokin from within.

Natah's mother (yes, I'm going to refer to her creator as that) is probably the leader of the infiltrators.

hmm....makes more sense than my opinion.

but i still like to imagine her father as a big threat (when i awake.....so will they)

long ago

in a galaxy far far away

Star

Warfame

*daaa daaa dadadadaaa daaaaa dadadadaaa daaa dadadadaaa*