Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter Overpriced.

Moghul

Its free, you pay no price.

The problem is that some of you folks want everything now.

This OBVIOUSLY something that you are supposed to slowly get to.

This is the same as people complaining how much is cost to get a mod to rank 10.

It takes so much! Yeah, that's the point.

Except high costs without an equal payoff is what stops people from using Utility mods in the first place. The added Utility slot was supposed to combat that, but it suffers from the exact same problem.

Remember how much effort does it take to gain syndicate points and not to mention the ranking up requirements just to get that one augment or weapon?

Unless you're lucky enough to find a reasonable price of plat to trade with.... it's almost the same story here

Edited by --Q--Kilade

Its free, you pay no price.

The problem is that some of you folks want everything now.

This OBVIOUSLY something that you are supposed to slowly get to.

This is the same as people complaining how much is cost to get a mod to rank 10.

It takes so much! Yeah, that's the point.

how slow 72 days slow, it dont take you 72 days to level your syndicat , max simaris , or PVP ranking and thats actual GAMEPLAY we dont want everything handed to us ots has to be enjoyable at least

Ok, my opinion: 

The prices are fair! They are a bonus slot for you to use or not to use. You got along JUST FINE without one for all this time! Unless you were one of those super-special snowflakes who didn't run with all four or any ability mod cards, No offense, but, come on. 

If you want the BP to be REUSABLE, then the simaris cost has to go UP. And I mean ALL THE WAY. 100k sounds very reasonable.  Note that at this point I have at most 30k rep and I haven't even seen that damn Oculus-twinkie or whatever it is supposed to be. 

It's an extra slot. Usually for a mod that many people carry as standard! Come on! You don't need it on every. single. frame you build and then toss in the trash. 

It's like that syndicate standing debacle all over again....

Edited by Lakais

It's an extra slot. Usually for a mod that many people carry as standard! Come on! You don't need it on every. single. frame you build and then toss in the trash. 

but i have every frame.

On a serious note i do believe that the ress is fine 2 forma is nothing to get, argon is the same and the orokin cell i have a pool full.

What bother me is the 50 k rep it should be lower at 25 k and it would be perfectly fair.

And yes i use it to put rush in it

Eh, whine all you want.

In 6 months, everybody will have all their frames Exilized.

Nope, because I can't see the value in spending 3-4 days scanning to buy one single-use blueprint, 3 days in the printer because of the requirements of two formas and then its own build, the number of rare resources required, then another pair of forma on the frame in question to fit something in... and probably lock the frame build so I cannot swap between Slowva and Speedva for example.

The scanning is BORING, and in any content over level 30ish where you can actually have fun, it can get you killed... then there is the current bugs with scan targets falling through the floor.

Basically the craft cost of this item is outrageously overpriced... and is 20p to buy from market on the flipside. While the crafting cost is 80p+ of materials and THREE DAYS. This isn't a complete shiny new warframe for us to play with. Its just a singular slot that is extremely limited in what can be put there.

but i have every frame.

Oh hey, private Snowba- wait...

On a serious note i do believe that the ress is fine 2 forma is nothing to get, argon is the same and the orokin cell i have a pool full.

What bother me is the 50 k rep it should be lower at 25 k and it would be perfectly fair.
Cheeky bugger. I wouldn't go as low as 25k. 30k is a bit more reasonable number.Still two days of scanning but sounds better to me.

and yes I use it to put rush in it
Baaaah!
Edited by Lakais

quest with random start

High need farm time

-already have ducats and cores

forms to forge

add more forms to warframes = high specialization of builds

just need to have duplicate warframes to use different builds because the polarities and points

spent easily with cosmetics

I hate who want to cheat me to spend with playability

Only thing that makes me nervous is that the amount of in game materials it costs seems more to do with convincing you to spend platinum on it instead. You benefit far more from just spending money in the end. I could drop the 2 forma on it but I also need all that forma to use on the frame I'm going to put it on to make sure I can even use the slot to begin with. I'm making or trying to make one 1 forma a day but sometimes you run out of one of the materials necessary so those blueprints stack up leaving your forma to be useless seeing as even if you do farm those resources again you have to wait another day to produce them. Anyone who has a large or mini stockpile has to do a little math and decide if they're throwing down 2 for a slot then a couple forma to make their mods fit again then using it on their new weapons on top of that.

Make forma cost some ridiculously easy to acquire materials and I'd deal with it. At least I wouldn't have to go hunting for neurodes and could endure the 24 wait or turn those forma blueprints you love handing out into pre built forma and people would hate them a little less.

This is the sort of the thing that can burn people out on the game real easily and I feel bad for anyone who has more than 3 or 4 frames they like using.

Again, the only reason I'm bothered by this is the clear advantage to spending real money compared to doing it in game, the scale tilts in the pay me direction way too much for my tastes. 

I'm going to be holding back on Exilus slots for a while because I use all my Warframes equally and don't really care about tagging on a Rush or an elemental parkour mod on my Ember Prime (which, at 12% usage beats out my other frames by 1%). The new parkour system makes it easier for me to get by without Rush, because with no more stamina all I need to go fast is a wall, and even without a wall I'm still pretty fast.

The only thing I'm considering is Heavy Impact on Zephyr.

Btw, it's going to get a lot worse if they add another slot. Say goodbye to the joy of your new prime when you have to forma it 2, 3, 4, 5 times? Not because it is your favorite or anything but because you have to. 

You DON'T HAVE to forma it if you don't want to. Hell, I still have frames that I never forma'd even once and do just fine. They aren't top tier but I can do most missions with them. It's a lie that you HAVE to have the utility slot on ALL frames. 

I'm all for lowering some requirements on the Exilus but geezus people, cut the hyperbole out.

Edited by EetNotErn

Except high costs without an equal payoff is what stops people from using Utility mods in the first place. The added Utility slot was supposed to combat that, but it suffers from the exact same problem.

The utility slot was always sold to be for the "wacky mods" that most people dont use.

I repeat, mods that most people dont use.

So now people are annoyed that mods they dont regularly use has some requirement for the ability to use them without hurting their builds.

If you dont care about those mods then..... why do you know care to get them?

If you think it's too much then dont do it.

I regularly use those mods, in fact, when i popped in into U17 with Chroma all i was doing was hopping up doing the new Super Jump to set off the heavy impact mod i had on. Im not actively trying to get this new slot and it's not hurting me a bit. Im still playing like i was before and still using those wacky mods. So im sure you folks can do the same.

If you think it's too much, ok, its too much and dont get it. It's not going to stop you from anything.

how slow 72 days slow, it dont take you 72 days to level your syndicat , max simaris , or PVP ranking and thats actual GAMEPLAY we dont want everything handed to us ots has to be enjoyable at least

But all the stuff here is stuff done while in the process of playing your game regularly.

I was doing some void mission and some one had the Ancient Healer up and he popped up and we scanned him, also got some of those void crystals.

This stuff you are supposed to do as you play and not something you charge straight into it.

Just relax and smell the Lotuses.

Only thing that makes me nervous is that the amount of in game materials it costs seems more to do with convincing you to spend platinum on it instead. You benefit far more from just spending money in the end.

Again, the only reason I'm bothered by this is the clear advantage to spending real money compared to doing it in game, the scale tilts in the pay me direction way too much for my tastes. 

THIS is what I've been saying. Holy F'ING S#&$E.

You DON'T HAVE to forma it if you don't want to. Hell, I still have frames that I never forma'd even once and do just fine. They aren't top tier but I can do most missions with them. It's a lie that you HAVE to have the utility slot on ALL frames. 

I'm all for lowering some requirements on the Exilus but geezus people, cut the hyperbole out.

The problem is that they didn't just add this new utility slot, they added it after they made everyone slow. So now, yes, you DO HAVE to forma if you want to make up for some of that lost speed, or you ruin your build. Those are your two choices.

The utility slot was always sold to be for the "wacky mods" that most people dont use.

I repeat, mods that most people dont use.

So now people are annoyed that mods they dont regularly use has some requirement for the ability to use them without hurting their builds.

If you dont care about those mods then..... why do you know care to get them?

If you think it's too much then dont do it.

I regularly use those mods, in fact, when i popped in into U17 with Chroma all i was doing was hopping up doing the new Super Jump to set off the heavy impact mod i had on. Im not actively trying to get this new slot and it's not hurting me a bit. Im still playing like i was before and still using those wacky mods. So im sure you folks can do the same.

If you think it's too much, ok, its too much and dont get it. It's not going to stop you from anything.

I don't care about them. I will use the quest one to put rush on Frost, then never bother with the slots again (assuming the costs remain unchanged).  I am simply offering feedback in how to make them (the slots) worth caring about. 

I use them (utility mods) occasionally as well. I will continue to use them in normal slots on my B and C loadouts.

It's not like you even need the slot in order to "copter" from one side of sechura to the other.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame