Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Runner Synthesis Targets Fall Through The Floor

Prof_Blocks_007

When the Kinetic Siphon Trap expires, the Runner glitches into the floor and falls through it. The target then dies in the void. Here is a screenshot as evidence.

I can reproduce this 100% of the time.

There is no word from Simaris about the target dying, it just disappears.

MsQT2Lz.jpg

I hope you can fix this so that we can scan these Synthesis targets before they use the "Emergency Exit"!

This happened to me every time I used a Kinetic Trap. I just had to scan them while they ran or CC them and scan them. This makes the Kinetic Trap pretty useless now, hope it gets fixed. I mean, between this and The New Strange bug, Synthesis Scanning has just become a pain with all of the glitches.

This happened to me every time I used a Kinetic Trap. I just had to scan them while they ran or CC them and scan them. This makes the Kinetic Trap pretty useless now, hope it gets fixed. I mean, between this and The New Strange bug, Synthesis Scanning has just become a pain with all of the glitches.

Yeah, and to think that we need 50k standing per Exilus Adapter...

I agree with everything stated here. It is indeed happening over and over for me as well. The target simply melts through the floor and either gets stuck on some inaccessible map geometry or just falls into the void forever gone with no word from Simaris.

I was inside the yesterday's Hydroid Triton helmet when synthesis target appeared. After I trapped him and managed to scan two points he spawned somewhere else in double exemplary with no points to scan on either of them.

I thought this thread was the most appropriate to submit my bug report without creating a new one.