The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

So here's what happened.  I had a Kubrow egg incubating..

Then I Purchased and installed the Upgraded incubator.

Following I rushed the egg.

Now Its glitched entirely =/.

Edited by inosion

No longer auto vaulting over objects

Description

My warframe used to be able to do a neat little animation when near a knee high wall or equivalent where they would swing their legs over the wall while planting their hand on top of it. Now, since the update i don't see that happening anymore.

Can you repropduce it

Yes, just walk up to any location where you could previously do this and it will not do the animation.

Reproduction steps

See reproduction description.

Edited by Rhundis

The Esc-Menu seems to be noticeably smaller, maybe a graphic bug ? (HUD-Scale and Field-of-View Options can´t correct this change)

Would be awesome if the size could be increased a bit (Maybe some one else noticed this as well).

I also found a few Grineer-Loot-Containers that are huge compared the the other, similar ones in the same room.
I´ll try to find some more for pictures (maybe was a one time bug, happened on Saturn).

Who: Me

What: Its Impossible for me to complete any mission since the patch because at the end of each mission there is always the message your progress cant be saved. So Warframe is not playable anymore.

pls fix this.

DESCRIPTION: Performing side rolling when blocking with melee weapon reduces the move length

Who Excalibur

What Side rolling when blocking

Where Missions

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? 

A easy one.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Active EB, Try to face the enemies by keep pressing blocking.

2. Perform side rolling maneuver.

3. Found the distance traveled is shorter than the same maneuver performed when aiming a ranged weapon.

Frost is bugged.

DESCRIPTION: Frost's snow globe is bugged. To put it simple, the slow radius (and Freeze radius if you have chilling globe augmented) is smaller than the bullet blocking radius. Enemies can walk into the globe and shoot you BEFORE the slow/freeze takes effect.

Additionally, the blue glowing effect around the dome that is generated by the chilling globe augment is smaller than the actual ice globe itself. The blue glow's radius is far smaller than the actual ice globe's radius - it is well within the globe, rather than around or on the ice wall. The blue glow marks the slow radius, seemingly, as the slow/freeze only kicks in once they pass it. 

Who: Frost (I have a stretch mod fitted - perhaps the slow/freeze radius remains normal while only the bullet blocking radius - the actual ice wall itself - is affected by stretch)

What: Warframe

Where: All missions where Snow Globe is castable.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip a frost with chilling globe and stretch

2. Go into a mission and spawn a snow globe.

3. Observe - the blue glow that goes round the dome (the glow is indicative that the chilling globe augment is fitted) is smaller than the actual globe itself.

4. Observe - Enemies will not be slowed until they walk into the blue glow - they can enter the dome and shoot you without doing this. The slow/freeze radius is smaller than the actual snow globe's radius.

Still broken. Power range affects the actual globe, but does not affect the slowdown/Chilling Globe Freeze radius. Hotfix didn't change it.

DESCRIPTION: Vauban's Vortex isn't ragdolling enemies properly and cancelling reviving allies

Who Vauban

What Vortex

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, just throw a Vortex and see the enemies still shooting at you. Try to revive a fallen tenno or a Kubrow near a Vortex.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Threw Vortex

2. Enemies caught in Vortex still shooting.

3. Ally Kubrow dead, can't revive because Vortex is resetting the the revive.

DESCRIPTION: Raksa's Howl missing PhysX particles

Who Raksa

What Howl

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Every time a Raksa uses its Howl.

1. Raksa Howling

2. No particle effects around the Kubrow. (See this pic for particles)

Edited by Judqment8

Description: Walking on foot through underwater sections of Uranus tileset

Who: Anyone, any frame(found with Loki Prime)

What: Same as above, alongside (Sh)archwing

Where: Uranus sealabs

Reproduceable: Occasionally

Repro. Steps:

1. Find an airlock pic

2. Access the panel to start the cycle

3. While the water raises start an emote(done using "Boast")

4. End up running around under water, and praise dev for making them still friendly to on-foot travel (pic)

Project: Don't die on Ziplines...at least right now

Description: This particular bug was found when a friend and I were leveling our new found equinox frames.

If you die on a zipline, and are playing with multiple people, you being revived by a teammate will disable melee attacks, jumping, crouching, and any parkour in general with U17.

Want to replicate it?
Play with a friend, go to earth defense, Phobos defense, beginning of grineer missions etc. and find a zipline. Either be shot off, or on earth, shocked to death, and have a teammate revive you. Then there you have it, EVERYTHING EXCEPT for double tapping shift to roll, sprint, abilities, and shooting are disabled. Leaving our Tenno ninja-less and more like 3rd person shooters with brick feet and glued hands.

Testing every single frame, Ash, and revive credits are the only way to remove the bug without exiting the mission. 
For ash you must simply use his fourth ability, I assume it's because it's the only ability to actually displace the frames current location in that way.

Hopefully this never happens to anyone without trying it on purpose. Just don't play with strings on high level runs for now...

P.S: This occurs on any zipline regardless of loadout

Edited by ThatXenomorph

DESCRIPTION: Melee attack during wall latch does not function correctly.  Attack orients to the left and appears stuck in place, producing no net movement.

Who Myself, using Chroma

What I have tested Kogake and Tonbo

Where In combat missions, Void and Grineer Tilesets.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, it is very consistent.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: I came upon this bug in the normal course of a mission.  It seems to be a basic bug with Wall Latch.

1.Attach to wall with Wall Latch

2.Press E for melee attack.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me

What: Weapons turning invisible and staying that way when switching weapons, or to a scanner

Where: Any Mission 

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1.Primary Weapon set to be invisible when hostlered

2. In mission, switch weapons or equip scanner.    Switching back, makes primary invisible 

Edit- Updated

Edited by Tveoh

Who: N/A

What: Strun Wraith (and possibly other shotguns, haven't tested)

Where: N/A

The strun wraith now loads shells individually as opposed to the old magazine change. A couple of problems here:

1. Sprinting interrupts reloading.

2. If the reload is interrupted by sprinting, after loading all the shells in, the strun wraith will reload after every shot. At the moment, I can't seem to reproduce this bug with a notable cause. However, it happens very early (within the first 20 or so shells of standard gameplay) and happens every mission.

Edit: It has something to do with basic WASD movement. I was unable to reproduce the bug whilst standing still. Reproduced it for the first time while standing still.

Edit2: Found a consistent way to reproduce. Fire one shell, spam both reload and mouse 1. When the weapon is loaded again, every shot will prompt a reload.

3. Reloads cannot be interrupted by shooting. If one pushes the reload button, one has to stick the reload until the weapon is full (intended?)

4. Reload time resets every time the reload button is pushed. Spamming R will result in no shells reloaded.

+1 I have video evidence

Description: I decided to go make my Grakata purty, cause I never gave it much love after one forma and not using it anymore. It broke my warframes Arm.
Who: Nova
What: Grakata
Where:Arsenal

I went to Arsenal, equipped my Grakata(took off my Soma) and my Nova's arm broke as she tried to grab the gun, nothing I do fixes my arm while inside the Arsenal.

When I am not in the Arsenal my arm is not broken lol.

I have the Izvara cape equipped, and the Ilac attachments as well.

Also the Grakata clips through the cape, as does the arm of most warframes.

I tried to reproduce this, but I can not, since it won't go away. Even after a log out and back in, now every weapon is stuck behind me and my arm is in the "Oh God It hurts" position.

MUlPhd6.jpg?1
psmy2iW.jpg?1

Edited by HerbertBStain