Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Description:

Chat does not scroll down/keep up with new text.  It happens in the liset and in missions, in team chat as well as clan etc..  It seems that once you scroll down to the most recent text it will scroll properly again. 

Reproducable:

I haven't found a trigger or anything like that, but it sure as hell isn't going away as of yet.  But it seems that it happens when you enter a mission/your liset etc..

Now that the strun/strun wraith reloads each shell individually, there's. a really annoying bug that has happened to me a few times already (and it doesn't just stop. it stays like that for the entire mission). Basically sometimes they start auto reloading every shell after each shot you make. I don't know what causes it, but it may be caused by reloading before the mag is empty. I don't know! it's super annoying though

i have ALL the mods -__- i already said that. Have try to put away some mods and then put it again but nothing.

the thing that makes me furious it's DE does not say all the changes they will gonna do.

just SAY EVERYTHING DE PLEASE! 

i have ALL the mods -__- i already said that. Have try to put away some mods and then put it again but nothing.

the thing that makes me furious it's DE does not say all the changes they will gonna do.

just SAY EVERYTHING DE PLEASE! 

Not saying there may not be a bug, but what's your Kubrow loyalty at?

Edited by Gelkor

So me and a couple other people ran the new archwing a few times. However when we got to the end we were unable to finish because we couldn't find the rest of the enemies. We decided to abort and run it again, and the same thing happened with the same number of enemies not being able to be found, if they were there the map was not showing them. I admit this could be user error but i will submit this just in case.

Screenshot for reference purposes(I blurred out the others names just in case by the way):

http://imgur.com/gallery/KdGhMRz/new

EDIT: Should Probably have mentioned that the mission in both examples was the Puck Exterminate on Uranus

Edited by Neverwinterkni

Description: Helios not scanning enemies

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

Reproduction Steps: 

1. Went to new tileset and Helios did nothing, not even shoot at enemies

2. Went back to liset and removed Detect vulerability

3. Nothing changed, Helios does nothing not even shoot or scan enemies even if I move around them, closer or futher from them

Who: N/A

What: Paris Prime, remains invisible when equipped if show holstered is off

Where: N/A

To reproduce: 

1) Launch any mission with the Paris Prime, making sure show when holstered is off

2) Switch to your secondary weapon

3) Switch back to the Paris Prime, it doesn't reappear and you're now shooting an invisible bow

(Sometimes when I've viewed this glitch it appears as though my warframe is holding a rifle, but this might just might be weird angles.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who: Phorid / Lotus

What: Lotus supplies dialog to the cell as if they were about to go fight Phorid, after supplying her dialog, Phorid takes over with his usual taunts until the mission ends. Mission details also list faction as 'Phorid'

Where: Calypso, Saturn, invasion exterminate Grineer vs. Corpus (So far I've encountered this bug while fighting for the Corpus, not certain if it occurs on the Grineer side)

To reproduce:

1) Launch invasion exterminate mission on Calypso, Saturn, choosing the Corpus side.

2) Play the mission as normal.

(This may just be a weird invasion mission, so I don't know if it happens on other invasion missions)

DESCRIPTION:  When i join to U17 i ready maybe change controller , ok but when i try again  put my customize controller, press Xbutton to reload and press X button to open  navigation(liset) , (context action i think)  can only put  just 1.. 

Who Customize controller.

What  Options customize controller.

Where OPtions CONTROLS

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes!

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. just open option in game

2.go  customize controllers

3. try to putsame button to reload and context action.

DESCRIPTION: Codex Reset

Who: No particular Frame.

What: Codex display

Where Liset Codex

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?  Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Complete a mission. Possibly includes performing a scan during said mission.

2. Return to Liset, ready to see what information you've gotten for your Codex.

3. Become angry when you go into Codex and see that it's displaying EVERY SINGLE ENTRY as an unknown. Enemies AND objects. Didn't think to check player-owned stuff, but the Enemies and Objects are all blank. Resets on relog, however.

EDIT: It appears to be what happens after you check the Codex once, regardless of going into a mission or not.

Edited by Samoth95

Who Me, my game client?

What Chat doesn't work at all. I get the loading symbol in the top left, Doesn't work in missions either.

Where Everywhere.

Happened after U17, I have verified my launcher after I found chat not working and still had this issue.

so the tyl regor boss fight. when he fills the arena up with water, you sometimes just cannot get out of the water! you swim right against the top of the water but it's like there's a wall there. you can't go through.

Who: Anything.

What Redeemer no longer has its charge fire.

Where Anywhere.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip Redeemer and start a mission

2. Hold down the fire button to charge up and shoot a shotgun blast as normal.

3. Nothing happens

Upon further testing, it seems like the Glaive throwing bug from right back when Melee 2.0 was introduced has now returned. It seems to shoot if you swing the Redeemer once and then immediately hold charge.

Edited by DoomFruit

Who: Excalibur

What: Exalted blade

Where: Everywhere

Description: Exalted blade energy efficiency seems to be bugged. Energy drain per second is not affected by power efficiency while activation cost is still affected. Used my timer to check that and in 30 second i was on 334 energy from 400 energy pool with 70% efficiency

Can you Reproduce the Bug? yes

1. Seems Excalibur's Exalted Blade is not affected by efficiency mods.

Was running the new Tyl Regor fight with some friends -- first run went absolutely fine, but then I ran into this. I was set on fire without a countdown so I just burned until I died. (got so desperate I even tried to roll out of it haha)

4LrqkL4.png

After I was revived I was still on fire. The large string of capital As is when I realized I was still taking damage

DHqRHyH.png

Tyl Regor's arena ended up completely flooding straight to the top which I'm going to assume is not intentional?? Either way the fire bug was probably the weirdest thing Ive encountered, figured I should post!

Edited by Kadabura

so the tyl regor boss fight. when he fills the arena up with water, you sometimes just cannot get out of the water! you swim right against the top of the water but it's like there's a wall there. you can't go through.

This happened to me as well, I died and was revived by a team member and was then able to exit the water.