Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: Can't access incubation pane after installing incubator upgrade module.

Who Companion

What Kubrow

Where Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Unsure 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Started egg incubation, soon dicovered the incubator upgrade module, purchased and installed it. Now I can't access the incubation page or interact with any other kubrow.

1. Begin incubation of a new Kubrow egg.

2. Install upgrade module

3. Done.

Pictures - http://imgur.com/a/ZVTHZ

DESCRIPTION: There is a space in at the Relay elevators to get into the wall. This is on the second floor where Darvo is. Only Tried this one the down elevator.

Who Warframe

What N/A

Where Down elevator on the seoncod floor of relay.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Ran up the outside of the elevator and went throught the wall.

2. Seems to be a spacific spot where the different sections of the ceiling cross.

Screenshots

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BE60E138A6F8FBB!84017&authkey=!ABkqBZbZiKt0jco&ithint=folder%2c

DESCRIPTION: Installing the incubator upgrade while an egg is incubating cancels the incubation and removes the egg

Who Kubrow

What Egg

Where Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Wouldnt dare myself. others are welcome to try

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Begin incubation

2. buy and install the incubator upgrade

3. have a heart attack as you see the incubating egg disappear

edit: power core also gone :(

Can confirm that this happened to me too :(

Presumed bug:

Shotgun mod 'Ammo Stock'  adds reload time.

Tested:
Strun Wraith 4.1 reload time without Ammo Stock equipped
Strun Wraith 4.8 reload time with Ammo Stock equipped  (Ammo Stock Rank 1 )

Reproducable: Yep.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Me

What bugged down state

Where Tyl Regor fight

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Get downed out of the water

2. pushed into the water by water jet on platform

3. enter Sharkwing state without a countdown to revieve.

Description: Chem lab ui freeze

Who: I was using Mesa

What: chem lab

Where: dojo

I have reproduced the bug but only when using a controller

Steps:

Enter the dojo Chem lab

Select the ogris research with a controller (I have tried with a mouse and it does not freeze)

Description : After U17, I take a ride to Def 2, before that  I moded my Akoros ,But the system dont save my Mods,it was keeping empty. Then after finished the Def 2 mission in 20 mins, I cant receive the reward with the alert board said " Unsaved data,the progess will be lost''

Can you Reproduce the Bug? Yes

How to reproduce :

Go to Arsenal: Mod your Weapon .

DESCRIPTION: I was trying to switch between scanner and weapon on a zipline, so I could stealthily make scans of enemies then kill them off.. but it just won't let me.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.  Jump on a zipline

2.  Try to switch to scanner

3.  Notice it doesn't work, even though it's possible to switch between primary and secondary while on the line.

with loki prime

using new lotus cape / boltor prime /prova vandal

in liset 

cant open store / codex / starchart / 

how to ... finish a mission or cancel a mission in progress and sometimes this bug happen 

solution you still can open loadout which will make everything back to normal 

Who: warframe;

What: Sprint toggle;

Where: Everywhere applicable;

a) Sprint is deactivated by aiming (while standing still), crouching (including sliding)

Reproduced consistently.

To reproduce:

Set sprint to toggle -- Toggle sprint mode on (move around to confirm on) -- Stand still -- Aim or crouch, then stop aiming/crouching -- Sprint is forced off (move around to confirm);

Edited by Niennah

where : liset 

loadout:  whatever 

reproducing:  nope 

bug : i remember having like 500 simaris scan and 5.000 normal scan 

after U17 i have EXACTLY 100  simaris scan and 5.000 normal scan 

lost the other

DESCRIPTION: 

Who (Any Warframe)

What (N/A)

Where (N/A)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Kinda

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

There is an old, old camera bug that's been around as long as I've been playing. If you string too many maneuvers together the camera sometimes ends up locked slightly lower than the standard angle. This causes Quick Melee to become unusable - for some reason?

Previously - this was an easy fix - another roll or flip would often fix the problem and melee would return to normal.

However with Parkour 2.0 - you're stuck - because its not just melee that stops working - YOU CAN'T ROLL/FLIP EITHER or Attack in Melee mode at all (Not just Quick Melee)

Some combo of Bullet and Double Jump apparently reset the issue as per the old days - however it is happening much more frequently within Parkour 2.0 than it ever did with 1.0.

DE Logic. Fixing bugs please wait. Sorry for delay. u17 arrives. first mission I do, I get a bug that is downright annoying and causes you to die near instantly.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Entering water which switches to archwing, upon returning back to land.

1. You become "Unarmed" You have to click F to get back your weapons. There is no time given to switch, so if there is a cluster of enemies. Say goodbye to one of your lifes.

2. The unarmed weapons are unranked, meaning you have to use them to get back to the level it was.

3. Aiming upwards to get out of land seems to be difficult, so if you're fighting say Tyl Regor. The water has electrical currents going through it. Causing you to take unnecessary damage.

Not saving appearance/progress

Logged in, equipped Prisma Skana and colored to match my Nova Prime, went to relay to check Simaris rep. Didn't pay attention then, but went into E-Prime to try to get the hang of new movement, noticed my Prisma Skana was back to default appearance. Mission did save when complete though.

Recolored Prisma Skana, then went to Tower 1 Capture as Loki Prime. Activated scanner, scanned several guys in stealth, captured target, and scanned some more. Extracted, no reward from void drop table, 5000 something rep with Simaris, "Progress could not be saved". Skana is back to default appearance. 

T1 Capture key was lost in the process, not a big deal to me personally but probably important on a technical level.

Edited by JVargo

DESCRIPTION: (Using controller) I was looking after one of my teammates while he was afk, when his dog started bleeding out, my shields were too low to revive safely, so when I got to the kubrow I tried to use mag's Shield Polarize (RB+X) to boost my shields (I used to do this all the time without fail); instead of a sudden boost to shields, I was stuck reviving while under fire! I wasn't even holding down X at this point but I was still reviving.  Without the shields up, I fell around 60% revival and died.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Unsure, too busy to take the risk.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Use controller

2. Have someone take enough damage and start bleeding out.

3. Position yourself over the bleeding person, so that the prompt to revive shows up

4. Try to use your second ability by pushing RB+X

Description

Who: any frame

What: sliding cancels sprint

Where: anywhere, including liset and relays

Can you reproduce it? Yes, consistently

1. sprint by holding shift key

2. use hold to crouch key to slide (ctrl on my keyboard), while still holding sprint key

3. release crouch key to exit slide, and you are no longer sprinting, requiring you to release and re-press the sprint key

p.s. was it intentional for you to be able to slide by just pressing crouch while walking (that is, without sprinting first)? as with the sprinting cancel, this also works on liset and relays.

Edited by SlyStrike5

Who: Kubrow 

What: Incubator

Where: Liset

1. Buy New Incubator Segement

2. Install it while there still is a kubrow incubating

3. The Kubrow is now permanent and cannot be rushed and nothing else can be done with it

4. Incubator will say there is no kubrow active and will allow to begin a new incubation but when you sell the newly rushed kubrow, the glitched one will still be there after the kubrow has been sold and also will not allow any kubrow to be brought out of stasis because there still technically is an active kubrow.

mizz7o.jpg

2ai0uvm.jpg

DESCRIPTION: In the Liset, when in a squad, the quick display of loadouts of yourself and of teammates will for a moment be open as though your mouse is over it when your mouse is not... this happens reliably every couple of seconds, perhaps it's because of my low framerate.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Be in a squad

2. Hit escape

3. Don't have your mouse at the top area where it would open the aforementioned display