The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Kubrows A Rivive-Mod

Kasseopea

Well, right now Kubrows are strong, true.

They are also incredibly expensive, require own full set of mods some of which are t10 and their abilities are beyond useless.

My suggestions would thus be to give them a mod or an ability or a class that would revive a fallen Tenno. My licking his face i.e.

It would also give a reason to use anything aside from carrier prime.

I disagree with that. Some of their abilities are very useful. A revive mod would be cool but it might need a cooldown or something.

Oh, really? you mean like the one where it will run across the map to give you 1 resource node while being shot at? Yeah, that's a ground breaker.

Actually i dont really know why i started this thread, the DE don't give a fck about player suggestions anyway.

Oh, really? you mean like the one where it will run across the map to give you 1 resource node while being shot at? Yeah, that's a ground breaker.

Actually i dont really know why i started this thread, the DE don't give a fck about player suggestions anyway.

First of all i didn't say anything about a Chesa, so tone down your damn salt. Keyword was SOME not all, just SOME of the abilities are useful. DE does care about player suggestions. There are various examples of them in the game and one the most recent is the green glow on rare resources off the top of my head.

A Saint Bernard Kubrow, if you get downed you can drink from the barrel it carries to get up again. 11/10 would gene splice and abandon my Carrier Priem. (I have Greedy Pull anyway lel)

this gave me cancer, aids, and diabetes.

Edited by Nayroy

First of all i didn't say anything about a Chesa, so tone down your damn salt. Keyword was SOME not all, just SOME of the abilities are useful. DE does care about player suggestions. There are various examples of them in the game and one the most recent is the green glow on rare resources off the top of my head.

You have yet to name a useful Kubrow ability. Stealth doesn't count btw. It is so situational and is so easily broken with the kubrow ability, there is no point in using it instead of Loki.

You have yet to name a useful Kubrow ability. Stealth doesn't count btw. It is so situational and is so easily broken with the kubrow ability, there is no point in using it instead of Loki.

Did you ask me to name any? No, you didn't. Stealth does count, Raksa's Howl and Protect are useful too. By your logic all Sentinel and Kubrow abilities are useless because Loki can go invisible and other frames provide CC too. Guess all that matters to you is loot carrying?

we all know we wont get the kubrow to revive you but its a good thought.... if we can't get that can we at least get the kubrow, grab and drag you out of danger or to team mates so its easier for them to get to you to revive you?

That's actually a pretty awesome idea!  Mod that makes your Kubrow instantly go to you when you are downed, and allows you to move at full speed during a downed state via your Kubrow. It has great potential to look goofy as hell.  I like it. XD

Edited by Gelkor

You can't suddenly blast all Kubrow abilities and then decide 'Well name me one... But I say stealth doesn't count', because it does and trying to out that one undermines your argument entirely. Many people stand by the Huras stealth ability and I can understand why.

Edited by Naith