Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisms Skana - Should I Buy It?

(XBOX)G R A V O C

You don't need the prisma skana for Excalibur though, you could just as easily use the regular skana for exalted blade and get the exact same thing with the augment. EB doesn't care about base stats.

Edited by weezedog

The Prisma Skana is still one of the hottest items Baro has sold (if trade chat is anything to go by) months later. Get it. You will not regret it trust me. 

That augment's biggest use apart from the DPS addition is that Purity effect healing you, which can be really nice. Means, at least in my opinion and experiences, I proc it enough I don't find myself needing Life Strike, which means room for Spoiled Strike + Fury, but there are many ways people have of modding it. 

Bottom line: You will regret it if you do not get this weapon. 

Actually, Prisma skana gets outnumbered by the new dagger mod, IMO. Has a 100% damage increase (like the syndicate mod for Skana, but not the 25% HP heal buff) and 400% damage on blinded enemies (stealth kill mechanics, the aug mod lacks this one heavily). Remind, stealth kills have nothing to do with finisher kills! Exalted blade takes advantage of the stealth kill mechanics, if the energy wave hits the temporarily blinded enemy, the close combat melee hit on the other hand uses the finisher mechanics.

So it is up to you. If you have a Sheev and want the max potential, buy the Prisma Skana, but max the Sheev instead for the ultra high damage bonus.