Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday 8/12 Hotfix Hype

Back to the humdrum Wednesday updates, but this week were likely to only get some hotfixes

Steve is our salvation we are getting an update!

If we somehow get 17.1 what do you think will be released

u17-content.png

We still have this chart of things that are confirmed to be coming for our 17.x, 17.5 and 18.x updates

Where do ya'll think DE will start

My bet is on either the infested glaive,the rapier, or Pre-corpus valkitty maybe even a teaser for the Kuria in a few updates

EDIT:  HYPE INTENSIFIES, THANKYOU CYBORG ROX 

Eg1g8DE.png

_  Praise Booben   _ 

Edited by RoboticApplesWithLasers

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE also there is a thunderstorm at my house atm so. MMMMMMMOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR HHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please explain how a thunderstorm is related to hype (unless the thunderstorm was formed by the amazing amount of hype your body produced)

also

HHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by HeartRipper

Considering that he doesn't know when the Valkyr skin will be done(checking in next week basically), I sadly don't think it's going to happen today.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect anything major.

nontheless its an update, with new stuff, so cant hurt to know that there is something coming^^

I'm going to guess another PBR update for an older frame. Rhino and Rhino Prime maybe?

wasnt the last one included in a hotfix?

nontheless its an update, with new stuff, so cant hurt to know that there is something coming^^

While it would be nice, I'm just saying don't get your hopes up for anything spectacular.  Not that I'm dissing on DE, mind you, things are just in a bit of a weird situation right now it seems.

That being SAID, I'd love to see another Prime frame get PBR.  Excal Prime or Ember Prime.

Well since we already have the Genetic Foundry stuff and I think the stuff in Red's FAR to out-there to consider, I'd say PvP emotes - though, more likely it's a new weapon that didn't QUITE make the cut for 17 (not Mios or Glaive, though).

Edited by Morec0

Because I don't get them every week, instead of "Update time, yay!" It's more like "About damn time."

Well, let me apply this to two games that had a similar situation: Gundam VS Gundam and Soul Sacrifice.  Updates tend to be infrequent, once a month, but they had content that I looked forward to, why?

Because I loved the game.  When I found out something was happening with the game, I would get excited.  I picked GVG back up when I found out that you could now get some of the HUDs for free.  And I looked forward to the next crossover that Soul Sacrifice would do(Although the Gods Eater 2 one left me sad because we'll never get that game stateside)

Why not just..be patient?  It's not the end of the world if you don't get an update right away.  And if it bothers you that much, maybe write a letter to Microsoft explaining your issues with their certification system.