Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

I honestly can't see the appeal in Ex-Aid, the costume choices are weird (especially the eyes, I prefer the classic bug eyes) and the driver and everything else looks too much like a toy

I guess it's just me, since everyone else is liking the series ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 11/6/2017 at 5:39 AM, Vorutekku said:

I honestly can't see the appeal in Ex-Aid, the costume choices are weird (especially the eyes, I prefer the classic bug eyes) and the driver and everything else looks too much like a toy

Just ignore the costumes and get into the story is my advice. It's super good, probably on the levels of Gaim and Ryuki.

On 6/11/2017 at 5:39 AM, Vorutekku said:

I can understand why people don't like the designs, but the writing is really goddamn good. Also the fight scenes are actually really well-choreographed. 

When initial scans for Ex-Aid came out I literally went "Toei what the heck is this", but the form changes and the overall theme is pretty great owo

Also I can now see why Wizard is kinda frowned upon :< after he obtains the Infinity form the episodes are getting progressively meh, and Shunpei is officially more annoying than Akiko for me.

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, LokiTheCondom said:

As much as I like the debut of 

Reveal hidden contents

Hyper Muteki and Taddle Legacy,

personally I'm waiting for Lazer Turbo to use Proto Giri Giri Chambara.

It wasn't in the scans at all so he's just going to use it to summon the Gashacon Sparrow I guess. 

On 7/17/2017 at 4:59 AM, LoIiconLover said:

Make way for Kamen Rider Minecraft

Image result for kamen rider build

If they don't make a crossover with Double I will be disappoint.

Also,spoilers for Ex-Aid Episode 39

Spoiler

Not only did this show out-goofed Gaim in terms of Rider design, but at this point I think they out-darked it as well. Emu's brutal beatdown on Parado was just what I'll best described as terrifying. 

As much as I disliked Parado for killing off a powerless Kuroto, this episode really makes you see it from his perspective. Overall Parado is still very much like a child who fears death, A LOT. I was at first like "Okay Para-DX finally gonna get that beatdown from Emu that he deserves." but then I was like "OKAY EMU THAT'S A TAD WAY OVERBOARD"

On 7/19/2017 at 9:40 PM, LokiTheCondom said:

If they don't make a crossover with Double I will be disappoint.

Also,spoilers for Ex-Aid Episode 39

Hide contents

Not only did this show out-goofed Gaim in terms of Rider design, but at this point I think they out-darked it as well. Emu's brutal beatdown on Parado was just what I'll best described as terrifying. 

As much as I disliked Parado for killing off a powerless Kuroto, this episode really makes you see it from his perspective. Overall Parado is still very much like a child who fears death, A LOT. I was at first like "Okay Para-DX finally gonna get that beatdown from Emu that he deserves." but then I was like "OKAY EMU THAT'S A TAD WAY OVERBOARD"

Ikr, it really surprised me too. I know he was angry and wanted to save Nico and all, but seeing that kind of beatdown coming from *Emu* of all characters is still really shocking. 

He went from a goofy pediatric to a villain who utterly destroys everything in his way it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished Wizard! The filler episodes before the Wiseman arc was just mostly cringy af, and I didn't really like the final antagonist of the show. Felt so impromptu :/ 

Anyways, onwards to Gaim. Pretty fresh so far. Though only one problem at the moment...

> Sees sub translating Sengoku Driver as Warring Driver

> Sees sub translating Gridon into Ornac

> Search on the net on who in Urobuchi's name made such ridiculous subbing and why

> Eventually found out why

And now I am trying to search a different streaming site with 'better' subs. The one who made the Ornac and Warring mistake sounds like a smart-aleck >:(

2 minutes ago, Xsoskeleton said:

> No one goes pause with stasis

Here we go

Hide contents

Ten wo Tsukame Rider! Kizame Chronicle! Ima koso Toki wa Kiwamareri!

OnhYJNk.jpg

wont be complete without playing with time

Spoiler

PAUSE

jxs7eMN.jpg

RESTART

YjH3jRq.jpg

dpgVnuo.jpg

Shuuen no Ichigeki!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2017 at 3:46 AM, Xsoskeleton said:

> No one goes pause with stasis

Here we go

Hide contents

Ten wo Tsukame Rider! Kizame Chronicle! Ima koso Toki wa Kiwamareri!

OnhYJNk.jpg

SONO PRIME-TO ZEPPAN DAAAAAA

Also I recently completed Gaim ^w^ I loveeeeee Zangetsu so much, shame he didn't get that much of attention :'/

• 3 weeks later...