Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

On 9/4/2017 at 6:24 AM, Sartactics said:

So, how's everyone's thoughts on Episode 1 of Build so far?

Personally I'm liking the characters and plot so far, definitely have the potential be another good series. WOuld it be better than Ex-Aid though, I can't tell.

I really like the intrigue it brings up but one question still bothers me. Why not go AROUND the wall?!

Man, how do you folks feel about the ending to Ex-aid? I thought it was great, ending fight was simple but clever, a good way to sum how I felt about the series.  Build on the other hand...Its weird seeing a bug eyed Kamen Rider ha ha but more importantly the story is good. It does its goofy and serious moments well but the action scenes are worrying me, fighting with the aid of CGI isn't exactly thrilling. 

18 hours ago, Silent_Eagl3 said:

Man, how do you folks feel about the ending to Ex-aid? I thought it was great, ending fight was simple but clever, a good way to sum how I felt about the series.  Build on the other hand...Its weird seeing a bug eyed Kamen Rider ha ha but more importantly the story is good. It does its goofy and serious moments well but the action scenes are worrying me, fighting with the aid of CGI isn't exactly thrilling. 

Isn't Kamen Rider supposed to have bug eyes?