Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

22 minutes ago, raveltion said:

I'm trying to make Kamen Rider Zi-o opening using captura but it's so hard. I managed to make the first 21 seconds, what you guys think about it? should I continue it?

Looks pretty cool so far! 

I'd like to see a full version.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-12-28 at 9:58 AM, raveltion said:

I'm trying to make Kamen Rider Zi-o opening using captura but it's so hard. I managed to make the first 21 seconds, what you guys think about it? should I continue it?

Hey that's really cool! Yeah you should definitely continue it. I'd like to see the full version too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, kevin-1004- said:

I've always seen this thread, but I never socialized, well i should and i doing now
When Revenant was released I've saw Kiba Orphenoch (and Orphenoch in Overall because of the flames effect) instantly

dDJ2Pqy.jpg

Figuarts-Horse-Orphnoch-1.jpg

Wow, that's quite cool. Very interesting that they have very similar shapes, albeit Revenant's "horns" are blunt.

Evolt suddenly reminds me of Frieza.

Spoiler

Dude's got four forms, and a form even stronger than his final form. A stronger older brother, and by the end of Cross-Z's V-Cinema, became an anti-hero/anti-villain figure.

Edited by LokiTheCondom

On 2019-03-03 at 11:56 AM, WindigoTG said:

Quite a while ago I made Gills and G3-X, and only now am getting around to post them.

FB4A8BAF76A3B33D1514BFF22C9E54164B35B08F

04DBB723BC67465D44478478E57C117F8AB621A2

Pics don't seem to work for me.

On 2019-03-06 at 7:19 PM, LokiTheCondom said:

Evolt suddenly reminds me of Frieza.

Dude's got four forms, and a form even stronger than his final form. A stronger older brother, and by the end of Cross-Z's V-Cinema, became an anti-hero/anti-villain figure.

Hey, mark your spoilers next time. Haven't gotten around to the V-Cinema yet lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-18 at 3:28 AM, LokiTheCondom said:

• Gale Kick - Warframe: 100% of Melee Damage converted to Impact Damage on Jump Kick, knocking down nearby enemies on kill. 
Holy hell, you can actually Rider Kick enemies now

Gosh darn it, now I have to find a way to fit it into my build!

On 2019-04-29 at 12:47 AM, WindigoTG said:

Got myself the Rider trio from The Next movie

Hide contents

9hf8jsc.jpg

IXh5TDp.jpg

Can you tell I somewhat enjoy these weird japanese TV-shows about karate bugmen?

Hide contents

InPKQkX.jpg

eE5slYD.jpg

Jeez lol quite the collection. The only figures I have are Amazon Neo, and new Omega XD trying to find OOO and Kiva though T_T 

Just now, Shoryuu said:

Jeez lol quite the collection. The only figures I have are Amazon Neo, and new Omega XD trying to find OOO and Kiva though T_T 

The renewal version of OOO has popped up for pre-order recently. I'd recommend to get it. The old one is on the "meh" side.

5 minutes ago, WindigoTG said:

The renewal version of OOO has popped up for pre-order recently. I'd recommend to get it. The old one is on the "meh" side.

I'll check the local toy stores here XD perks of living in Asia lol, imported Japanese figurines haha