Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dissection (Tyl Regor)

Syncrasis

Absolutely amazing work.

And dare I ask how many layers were used.

70. I am a layer addict. >:D

"Lo and Behold, the head-fruit's juice is PURPLE!! Interesting...

... ... ... ... Mmmmm; and it's quite salty, too."

DELICIOUS. 

Looks like it came from a comic, its actually nice, but poor nekros...

Two page spread, baby. Aw yiss. I'm actually pretty S#&$ at sequential art, take way too long. Nekros is my favorite! And as things go with me, if you are my favorite, I will cut you open eventually..........

The amount of detail is amazing.

Especially on the guts of the unlucky Tenno.

Thank you! I very much enjoy drawing guts :D

...Poor Nekros. :c

It's ok he's totes into it

The mystery is solved! Tenno are purple goop!

I originally wanted to match that color to the energy, but orange without glow was looking bad. Thus: PURPLE

Very nice work!

Thank you!

Be that the Tenno's guts or the Warframe's, mother of Lotus this is glorious.

My headcanon is technocyte-warped beings (tenno) have special suits built around them to contain them and their powers better. Their organs are also modified by the virus into some kind of bio-mechanical hybrid system that is re-purposed to process (mostly) energy. But whatever anyone takes away from this is fine by me I ain't no fandom police! Glad you like it!

Hope this gets featured on Prime Time.

>:3

Aaaaahhh, I've seen the WIPs for this on Tumblr.

It's bloody gorgeous! (no pun intended)

Hello fellow tumblrer! Puns are welcome!! Don't be afraid to spill your guts out ha ha haaa

My headcanon is technocyte-warped beings (tenno) have special suits built around them to contain them and their powers better. Their organs are also modified by the virus into some kind of bio-mechanical hybrid system that is re-purposed to process (mostly) energy. But whatever anyone takes away from this is fine by me I ain't no fandom police! Glad you like it!

Given the information presented in the Excalibur codex of us being twisted by the Void I'm still skeptical that Technocyte plays a role in the Tenno - the Warframes, yes, I think they're living things on their own, but that's something that needs a touch more evidence. But I've seen more headcanon-y drawings in other fandoms that didn't have this level of epic kickass so I just don't care.

Also wish that Regor had A LOT more hands like those in the background right there. Can you IMAGINE??

Edited by Morec0

Now THAT is something we can both agree on B) HEK YEAH

I can just imagine it: every time he blinks away he comes back with a new weapon combination and deals a new type of damage. Pay attention of face the wrath of his Magnetic/Slash weapons!

Two page spread, baby. Aw yiss. I'm actually pretty S#&$ at sequential art, take way too long. Nekros is my favorite! And as things go with me, if you are my favorite, I will cut you open eventually..........

Woah, i wouldn't be a favorite if it happens to be involved experimention, im no lab rat, im a plain tenno like everyone else is!

• 3 weeks later...