The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Community Is Amazing

(XBOX)Avram d man

Not sure if a troll or actually avoided all the bad people... Seriously part of this community is toxic as hell. Glad you've enjoyed it so far and I hope you won't meet any mean people anytime soon.

Also be aware of scammers.

Not sure if too jaded or hasn't played other games. Having spent many, many years in the Counter Strike and Dota communities, Warframe's playerbase, even though it has its problems, is far more welcoming and helpful.

Not sure if too jaded or hasn't played other games. Having spent many, many years in the Counter Strike and Dota communities, Warframe's playerbase, even though it has its problems, is far more welcoming and helpful.

Compared to other games I played the most toxic parts of Warframe is what I consider friendly. Best playerbase and community I seen yet.

It all comes down yo different standards. Also games that have competitive aspect will have much higher toxicity, such as Dota and CS (and LoL which I play).

Welcome aboard! Happy to hear you have had a very positive experience so far. I too have had the majority of my time be enjoyable here. But, as with any community, we have those that troll, have no people skills, or are just plain obnoxious, you will run into one eventually. Just have to ignore and keep enjoying the game. You will see good hearted humor in both the game and here on the forums (PC master race, etc. LOL), but for the most part, all members regardless of platform are seriously nice and cool folks you can talk to and game with.

I don't know, I post floods of puns in Region all the time.

oh you :3

...ask in the region, whatever the question is, there may be people willing to help, but there will always be trolls around, don't be offended even, take it with smile ;)

Hi tenno ,

here is a list of the type of tenno you will encounter

- The all knowing tenno so much better than everyone insulting your mother  Tenno ( btw they are often around Mr 7 to 10 )

- The Raging about your build Tenno

- The AFK during deTenno

- The watching you die Tenno

- The killing Synthesis Target Tenno ( when you ask them not to they answer something like "I dont care" )

- The founder raging and insulting on player asking for Excal prime ( prety rare )

- The scaming Tenno

- The trolling Tenno ( yeah i'm watching you Vauban and "L")

all those are around 5 percent the tenno i saw here is the others

- The mute Tenno ( they dont speak do their job and say ty when you revive them ) about 50 percent

- The noob helper Tenno ( easy to find ask to buy some Argon crystal you will get them telling you can't sell those dam thing) around 20 percent

- The guide of the lotus tenno ( awesome noob helper tenno ofter super friendly saw only 2 )

- The having fun Tenno ( greets you and is main goal is to have fun ) around 30 percent

- The new Tenno (ask question about frame , ability and weapons) they often say stuff like "What was that ???" around 5 percent

- The strangly reconizing you Tenno ( only met 1 of those the guy saw you in an other game and remembers you saying stuff like " Hey YOURNAME is back ! happy to see you again ^.^ " )

- The super friendly founder Tenno.

So yeah warframe community is pretty awesome !

Edited by trunks013

Don't make any jokes in Region chat either, apparently to purple Chat Moderators, that's a ban-able offense, especially light-hearted trolling of any kind.

That depends, in my region the mod is pretty cool. And even if, it's still better than twitch-mods

Welcome lad, enjoy your stay ^.^

But keep in mind, warframe gets a bit grindy for newcomers, as they often have to work their butts off to get the basics. Don't worry though, once you have the basics, you're up and ready for anything. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...