The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Dream Of Having In Warframe ?!

abdo911

A way to use all my 19 (+1egg) Kubrows at once.

Also a biotop area where all my Kubrows can live and be visited, instead of being in stasis.

By upgrading it, you could let more kubrow live there.

In oder to fight DNA degradation you would have to pay 1 stabilizer/day - upgrading the system would allow 1 stabilizer/2days.

You could let your active Kubrow train all the others. While it is doing so, it would be unavailable for use like if you would take a imprint of it.

Kubrows of the same race would get 120% exp, other race 80% exp. The amount of exp is set, but will be increased for each forma used on the  kubrow, which is training the others. The Kubrow would have to be at least lvl 30.

Maybe add the possibility of a surveillance system. With it you can study kubrows even further in a "natural" environment. Doing so would grant you higher chances of getting a kubrow with the dominant traits of an imprint, while only using one of it.

Pack leader training - would in the end allow you to take two kubrows on a mission.

If you have the biotop and a male and female kubrow to spare, you could let them breed an egg for you in addtion to one, you would breed in the incubator. The two kubrows would be unavailable for use during the time of breeding.

Hatching the egg would take two days and for the cub two reach adolescent, it would take 3 days.

So it would take longer than doing it with the incubator (+segment), but you could do it parallel to it.

Add a warframe with kubrow synergie. And if that is not possible, then add the Furion Frame into the game.

Add more sword and board weapons ( and let them actually be of use).

Buff Oberon.

Start working on Oberon Prime.

Edited by Gemenai

A way to use all my 19 (+1egg) Kubrows at once.

Also a biotop area where all my Kubrows can live and be visited, instead of being in stasis.

By upgrading it, you could let more kubrow live there.

In oder to fight DNA degradation you would have to pay 1 stabilizer/day - upgrading the system would allow 1 stabilizer/2days.

You could let your active Kubrow train all the others. While it is doing so, it would be unavailable for use like if you would take a imprint of it.

Kubrows of the same race would get 120% exp, other race 80% exp. The amount of exp is set, but will be increased for each forma used on the  kubrow, which is training the others. The Kubrow would have to be at least lvl 30.

Maybe add the possibility of a surveillance system. With it you can study kubrows even further in a "natural" environment. Doing so would grant you higher chances of getting a kubrow with the dominant traits of an imprint, while only using one of it.

Pack leader training - would in the end allow you to take two kubrows on a mission.

If you have the biotop and a male and female kubrow to spare, you could let them breed an egg for you in addtion to one, you would breed in the incubator. The two kubrows would be unavailable for use during the time of breeding.

Hatching the egg would take two days and for the cub two reach adolescent, it would take 3 days.

So it would take longer than doing it with the incubator (+segment), but you could do it parallel to it.

Add a warframe with kubrow synergie. And if that is not possible, then add the Furion Frame into the game.

Add more sword and board weapons ( and let them actually be of use).

Buff Oberon.

Start working on Oberon Prime.

This is so creative. I would really like to see this happen with kubrows.

Targis prime

Tenno grenade Launcher

Tomahawk styled weapon

Faces (so when Ur in Ur liset you are out of your warframe/ somthing like fallout or skyrim character creation)

Flower themed warframe (like the concept flora ^^)

A sort of cosmetic like in tf2 the wedding ring :)

All of the event weapons I missed, as well as the anniversary Dakra I missed. Really really upset about that.

- Mirage Prime, Trinity Prime, Vauban Prime, Chroma Prime and Limbo Prime
- Weapon Exilus definitely being a thing.
- Void Spy missions.
- Rock/Armadillo Frame that can turn into a boulder/roll up and roll around.
- Samurai Frame
- Plant girl Frame
- Mobile Defense giving reward per terminal. As of right now the mode is a lengthy but more tedious version of old Defense before rewards stacked.
- Fixes to age old bugs.
- Umbra NOT becoming a mainstream thing. We really do not need 3 variations of the same Warframe. That's absolutely ridiculous. Let Excal have it 'cus he's the mascot. Everyone else, no.
- Make Launchers good again. Fix that bug that punishes having 2 launchers equipped too.
- Asteroid belt added to starchart. Home of Grineer Asteroid Base tileset. Incorporates Archwing heavily.
- A better minimap. This thing pisses me off to no end sometimes.
- Being able to turn off Ordis' Transmissions while you're in the ship. Doesn't count quest/cutscene stuff.
- Archwing heavily refined to have enemies that aren't carbon copies of ground enemies. Arch-Melee's not being clones. More mods. More mission types. Actual integration into missions (Sharkwing is terrible). Better affinity. Everything really.
Edited by Diarist

This is so creative. I would really like to see this happen with kubrows.

I wonder if i should make some deeper thoughts about this topic and make a concept of it.

But i don't know how many people of the community favor kubrows or are interested in such a thing.

Most people i met didn't really care much about kubrows or companions in general.

Don't want to waste time for nothing.