The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Speculate On What The Other Three Syndicate Primaries Could Be.

Flowen231

So, last dev stream they showed the sancti tigris, the rakta cernos, and the sechura penta. But we were left in the dark about the other three. What are your guesses on what they could be?

For cephalon suda, I'm guessing it's going to be a simulor since it's the only other cephalon weapon besides the gammacor.

I'm at a loss for the arbiters and meridian though, I can't even begin to think of what weapon they could get.

So, last dev stream they showed the sancti tigris, the rakta cernos, and the sechura penta. But we were left in the dark about the other three. What are your guesses on what they could be?

For cephalon suda, I'm guessing it's going to be a simulor since it's the only other cephalon weapon besides the gammacor.

I'm at a loss for the arbiters and meridian though, I can't even begin to think of what weapon they could get.

The Simulor already belongs to a syndicate -_- come on guys!! Think!!

but i'm thinking meridian is getting Vaykor Ignis

Edited by (PS4)iProdigy99

Telos boltor? Synoid Sumilor? or whatever that weapon is called

Vaykor hek?

Telos Boltor wouldn't be possible as there is already a Boltor Prime. Honestly, I don't really know. We could have Vaykor Hind, Vaykor Hek, Vaykor Ogris (although unlikely), Vaykor Ignis, any grineer weapon that hasn't been made into another variant already. I have no clue on Suda's weapon, as there seems to be no other Cephalon weapon available other than the Simulor. I'll bet my money on a Telos Panthera though...

I doubt we'd get another Simulor since the existing one is already a Syndicate weapon. It would be really awesome if they made an entirely new Cephalon weapon just for the occasion, but I'll settle for an upgrade to an existing weapon (the Lanka maybe?).

Edited by Paradoxbomb

I'm kinda thinking Telos Tiberon for some reason. Can't tell you why, but it's a gut feeling. Also they did have a mod for Burston prime, so it seems to fit the theme.

For Vaykor, well it's hopefully not a Gorgon. Maybe a Grakata, that seems to be the most iconic Grineer weapon. Ogris or Ignis might also get the upgrade (though Red Veil would would probably be the ones to do an Ignis, even if it is Grinner weaponry).

Not guesses for Synoid myself, but I HIGHLY doubt they'd make a better, easier to get Simulor from another syndicate. Maybe an Opticor or something, not too familiar with those types of weapons.

Also worth pointing out, it's possible we'll get a brand new weapon, like the Gammacor was.

Edited by FireWoven