Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Shot Gun?

(XBOX)Vanilla Haiku

Question

25 answers to this question

Although the last Dev stream did show a New Loka Tigris coming at some point, so maybe save your potatoes and forma for that one.

This. This is true. I can't wait for Sancti Tigris.

Tigris has no alt-fire would not recommend until alt-fire gets put back in!

Tigris is perfectly fine without the alt-fire. It was slightly better with it, but without it, still great.

Although the last Dev stream did show a New Loka Tigris coming at some point, so maybe save your potatoes and forma for that one.

Exactly what I'm doing. Luckily i only just got my tigris, so i haven't dumped a catalyst on it.

Wondering if I should try to get rep with loka and lose it with suda & hexis or just trade.

But yes, hek. Good shotgun.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Exactly what I'm doing. Luckily i only just got my tigris, so i haven't dumped a catalyst on it.

Wondering if I should try to get rep with loka and lose it with suda & hexis or just trade.

But yes, hek. Good shotgun.

yeah ima just go with the hex and the problem is what area(s) for farming neurodes??

Edited by (XB1)Vanilla Haiku

You can farm neurodes on Earth. Dark sector has a better item drop rate, so I suggest you go there.

As for shotguns, like many others have already stated, Hek and Tigris are really good. Try to get you hands on Scattered Justice for Hek, and wait for the release of Sancti Tigris.

Wait for U17 to hit before making a decision.

Surely us PC players can justify how good the Tigris is since we already have U17 =D

Take both of these into account. With hek you shouldn't have any trouble lvling it and investing forma, but it's damage is going to spike up signficantly when u17 comes so if you pick a shotgun that isn't phage or kohm, consider waiting for U17 (again, hek is fine though)

Well they say that the hek is extremely powerful last i checked.  Never got into the trend yet tho.  Kinda waiting to see if they change things.  During the last dev stream someone said when they updated the shotgun damage they think they were drunk but then assured us that a nerf isn't coming.  I'm not convinced completely.

Oh! you'll want the hek syndicate mod, it adds +200% multishot....

Not RLY a shotgun but: phage. Run's shotgun mods and is OP as F***. One of the strongest weapons in generall and the spread mechanic is awesome. Gives you a choice to eather run full dps, ae or to effectively set status effects on crouds on a status build.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108