The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

Erm its not free for the large majority of players that have invested money into it. And the Beta comment just lol.

It is completely optional as a free to play. So paying is that persons choice and that's how a free to play game is. It's as simple as that. Whether or not you want to believe it is a free to play game or not is up to your discretion but, the fact remains that it is and can not be argued. It is only one day and everyone is acting like its the end of the world so just relax. Edited by (XB1)AndreLavallee1

I agree we should recive some sort of compentation for this. Someone from warframe needs to come forward and tell us whats going on

We don't deserve any compensation at all. We are playing a free to play game where it is stated in the user agreement that purchases are non refundable. It's not a big deal because the servers have been down for about 24 hours. Sure gaming is entertaining but it isn't a necessity. Carry on and do something different then just play one game. There are many others. Heck, go out, go do something else. It isn't the end of the world is what I'm saying. We aren't owed anything whatsoever legally and it isn't even the right thing to do at this point. It's a frequent issue with many online free to play games. Just take it easy. Edited by (XB1)AndreLavallee1

Yea same, problem. Unfortunately DE should compensate all players with FREE or at least discounted plat. Everyone vote this up so they can make it happen. To be honest as long as we accept mediocre service, that's what we will get.

As for manpower=

If you manage your own server, you do so understanding that you will need 24/7 support for that server. In case there are any critical issues. You need to be able to respond to those instances quickly. That is just the basics- especially when you do have Paying customers and monetary transactions involved.

SO after over 12 hours of downtime. STOP MAKING EXCUSES..................... DEMAND RESTITUTION .................... FREE PLAT & Discounted plat---DE

Looks like someone never read the user agreement where it states all platinum purchases are non refundable and are you are liable for the purchases whether or not you authorized it. Stop the entitlement please. Nobody is owed anything. Again, not the end of the world. This is getting really out of hand and sad at this point. Carry on.

@ AndreLavallee1 - Are you a paid spokesperson for DE? lol. You know what's sad? What's sad is you feel entitled to speak on behalf of DE every time someone else posts something. But your posts count just as much as the guy you're responding to. No more and no less.

Most of us would rather have DE respond then you.

I am not a spokesperson and I agree and am in the same boat. However, what is quite evident is that we need to be patient and this is absolutely getting out of hand. I'm simply commenting on someone else's post but, you know what's even more sad? The ignorance that's being displayed when I simply tried to tell people the reality of the situation. Would you want someone to sugarcoat something or would you want the honest truth? You tell me? Edited by (XB1)AndreLavallee1

I lost money on boosters..dont care about that. As you can see i dont come here often and complain. I think the thing thats annoying people is a lack of reply from DE. A simple "hey servers jacked up" would work for me. Does DE owe us anything? No. Do we have the right to be bothered by the fact we are in the dark? Yes. By the way DE i have a navy and red lotus ready to mature id love to see it;)

I'm drowning in salt! Stop, please!!

*starts laughing his *** off* Andre is saying the honest truth. We play this game with the understanding that problems can happen. Problems can happen with any online game, it's just the nature of them.

We don't deserve compensation. We need to calm down and shut up while DE fixes this. It is annoying that they haven't said anything, and that's what's bugging me the most about this whole thing. Coming from a BF4 player, I hate when devs don't talk to the community when issues arise. That being said, I'm not sitting around *****ing about how this is crap and my life is ruined since I can't play Warfarm. I'm sucking it up and dealing with it, like an adult.

I had to pass some of the excess salt around.

Edited by (XB1)QU67

Its one thing for a game to go down , but iv been locked out for over 15 hours , now im not a game developer but to have a free to play online game offline that long should have been fixed , or a message saying the are working on it . Hell at this point id be happy to know they noticed .

Edited by (XB1)GunSniper N7

I'm drowning in salt! Stop, please!!

*starts laughing his *** off* Andre is saying the honest truth. We play this game with the understanding that problems can happen. Problems can happen with any online game, it's just the nature of them.

We don't deserve compensation. We need to calm down and shut up while DE fixes this. It is annoying that they haven't said anything, and that's what's bugging me the most about this whole thing. Coming from a BF4 player, I hate when devs don't talk to the community when issues arise. That being said, I'm not sitting around *****ing about how this is crap and my life is ruined since I can't play Warfarm. I'm sucking it up and dealing with it, like an adult.

I had to pass some of the excess salt around.

Thank you for the understanding. That's literally all I was trying to get across. Appreciate it good sir :)

look seriously are any of you game developers or know anything of game design?? prob not so why don't you relax and enjoy the free to play game ,yeah i understand that you guys want to play especially if you have spent money , but jesus don't get mad about it at least they give you nonstop updates and for free! whatever you guys just need to learn to go outside when S#&$ like this happens 

Just sharing this here:

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/635589521023893504

Xbox Live has been having issue across many online products over the weekend, and while things look normal now on their end we're still troubleshooting all matter of issues it has caused with Warframe.

Apologies for the downtime!

This! Thank you very much.