Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Friggin Brawler Frame?

Ryden

When I hear brawler frame I usually think of melee and when I think of melee it's usually channeling which is mostly a waste of energy and button mashing like Valk.

When I hear brawler, I think of brawl.When I hear Brawl, I think of Melee. When I think of Melee...I think about Smash Bros! :p

Guys, why aren't you hyping?

Because the first thought when I saw the Frame was Beacon and not Brawler, only after Steve told it was a "Brawler" I started to look for elements of a Brawler in it, and I found almost nothing.

So that's why, the concept that was shown was very meeh for a Brawler Frame.

Because the first thought when I saw the Frame was Beacon and not Brawler, only after Steve told it was a "Brawler" I started to look for elements of a Brawler in it, and I found almost nothing.

So that's why, the concept that was shown was very meeh for a Brawler Frame.

Tis only a concept afterall.

Remember the outrage over Chroma's anteater helmet literally days before his release? DE swapped that scuker for an alt helm which they probably had ready for an in-game purchase

From what i've seen/read, i'm under the impression its just an Earth Bender frame. IDK when I first heard I was fearful it was just going to be another Valkyr 2.0, while hoping it was like a Lee Sin character with long swooping kicks that I can use to lunge across rooms, and rapid fire punches. We can only wait I guess...

Dat Saryn rework though, bout time <3