Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Has Some Rude People

Dark_Entity

So I was playing a T4 Interception where a player *not to be named* and I both ran to point A, although he was ahead he missed the platform so I got on and claimed it. He then left to another point and said I was doing nothing... I had 47 kills at this point and he had 13... Then when wave 1 competed he left and someone else as well, I decided to help host get to wave 4 cause he was going to solo it anyways. At wave 3 he messages me "Good luck bud, you have been kicked from any tower mission my clan hosts".

Is this even possible? Then I told my friend in my clan and a few other people talked to him, they said he called me a leech and his clan gets rid of them.. THEN he finds out they were clan members and said, O your from that $h#t clan? My clan wanted to launch a solar rail and initiate war but lol wtf.

It was all over a point, and I was the one that stayed behind to help our host stay, not him.......

You know its the internet and that its always filled with rude people. So it's not really surprising.

Also on the contrary you can always report them to get rid of them :p

Edited by Viperbaws

Eh, it's true of any game. I've seen my fair share of (insert word that will be censored by the forums here), but I usually just ignore them, or block them if it's that bad. For all that's bad about the community, there is enough good if you know where to look for it. Also, if he didn't say what point he was taking in either text chat or VC, then it's on him.

Edited by oldversions

You'd be wise to grow some thicker skin and completely disregard things you have no power over, the views and opinions expressed by others don't matter.

It's entirely up to you to make the choice as to what you wish to put up with, also it'd be wise to cut as much emotional involvement as possible when it comes to decision making.

Ultimately it comes to, why do you play or do the things you are doing, and are these reasons being fulfilled, if not then it's likely time for a change.

If you took screenshots of what they said, you can report them.

Other than that, don't pay them much mind. I mean, "Oh, you're banned from any key my clan hosts." Big @(*()$ deal. This will hardly interfere with your gaming whatsoever, if at all. Just leave them to their delusions of grandeur.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

People are often rude. Many people play Warframe. Seems inevitable that the two will eventually coincide.

My condolences for your experience. Most players I play with are typically quite respectful. The only trolls I usually encounter are the ones who want to criticize others' playstyles.

Things like that happen, I got insulted for "wasting ducats on a prisma shade", and later from the same guy that "he didn't know that such plays were possible from somebody within the 3%". On that note if somebody wants to explain that 3% thing for me I'd be grateful because I have no idea what he meant.

Getting back to the point, it's online gaming. People will insult you for having a color they don't like, using a frame they consider useless or what ever the hell they consider best. Just report and ignore them.

Things like that happen, I got insulted for "wasting ducats on a prisma shade", and later from the same guy that "he didn't know that such plays were possible from somebody within the 3%". On that note if somebody wants to explain that 3% thing for me I'd be grateful because I have no idea what he meant.

Judging by how he said it, I'm willing to bet he has no idea either.