Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Eight Ash Raid, The Edgiest Day Of Warframe History

fortris

Now only if I could find like minded people because I have had a lot of ideas for things like this but eh....anywho gg BUT.

I have to say that each one of you ashies were ugly as fudge :U~

That was the point lmao, I'm glad we succeeded.

RAIDS aren't naturally hard, it's the people who make raids difficult. So by the end raids can be the most difficult thing in this game.

For a full pug group we were coordinated solely by lulz and a surprising amount of understanding, heck we even had a guy who'd only done 1 raid before this do well.

And im sitting here not even been able to do the raid once, because the clan and alliance I'm in are to small... :'(

The all ash raid looked like a lot of fun ^^,

I've only done the raid a few times, two or three with friends and once with Regioners... no pure pugs, because I don't trust them as far as I can launch them with a Jat Kittag, and even the half-pug raids nearly failed because of those guys. So I know what that's like.

The Ash raid sounds hilarious, though. Maybe one day we should find people and do an eight Zephyr (or Equinox) for kicks... although I'd have to git gud at Zephyr first. Still! Eight Zephyrs, Supra/other nonexplosive projectiles only, for glory. One can dream, right?

ALSO, OP, I SAW THAT HIKOU PRIME.

(Was it never used and taken along just for EDGELORD NINJA cred?)

I've only done the raid a few times, two or three with friends and once with Regioners... no pure pugs, because I don't trust them as far as I can launch them with a Jat Kittag, and even the half-pug raids nearly failed because of those guys. So I know what that's like.

The Ash raid sounds hilarious, though. Maybe one day we should find people and do an eight Zephyr (or Equinox) for kicks... although I'd have to git gud at Zephyr first. Still! Eight Zephyrs, Supra/other nonexplosive projectiles only, for glory. One can dream, right?

ALSO, OP, I SAW THAT HIKOU PRIME.

(Was it never used and taken along just for EDGELORD NINJA cred?)

It was unequipped after the screenshot was taken, don't worry.