Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Lato Vandal And Braton Are Exclusives That Will Never Return , But Snipertron Vandal Might Return Right?

UndeadGhostWarrior

Question

Maybe since they did say all event weapons can come back.

Although they did remove the snipetron weapons because of "lore" reasons so they might decide not to bother. 

"According to the developers, the Snipetron's use of standard bullets in lieu of energy projectiles did not fit the lore of the Corpus, and it was removed as a result."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Snipetron

Maybe since they did say all event weapons can come back.

Although they did remove the snipetron weapons because of "lore" reasons so they might decide not to bother. 

"According to the developers, the Snipetron's use of standard bullets in lieu of energy projectiles did not fit the lore of the Corpus, and it was removed as a result."

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Snipetron

i found that a bit weird aswel , instead of removing it maybe the bullets could have been changed?

Megan confirmed on one of her xbox one streams that all event weapons INCLUDING the snipetron vandal can return and that they are currently in the weapons vault

Megan confirmed on one of her xbox one streams that all event weapons INCLUDING the snipetron vandal can return and that they are currently in the weapons vault

Any inconsistencies with lore could easily be worked around--"prototype/early/experimental Corpus weapon has been found."

Because of that, I really don't see a reason why it cannot come back. There has been no official statement regarding it, though, so who knows?

Edit: some others in this thread have said there we're statements that said yes, so let's go with that.

Edited by Vyrnaazus

Snipetron vandal is kinda the odd one of the bunch for a returning weapon. It and its normal version were considered lore unfriendly and as such the base version was removed from the game. I'm not 100% sure what the devs will do with it or if they decided it should never return.

Just like the braton...

NOPE. Snipetron will never return. (It is outdated, because Corpus doesn't use firearms)  But there still a chance for Lanka Vandal

Vandal is only for Tenno right ?

Snipetron vandal is kinda the odd one of the bunch for a returning weapon. It and its normal version were considered lore unfriendly and as such the base version was removed from the game. I'm not 100% sure what the devs will do with it or if they decided it should never return.

The odd thing is that the Snipetron was removed for apparent lore reasons before the event that rewarded people with a Snipetron Vandal and a Snipetron Blueprint.

The odd thing is that the Snipetron was removed for apparent lore reasons before the event that rewarded people with a Snipetron Vandal and a Snipetron Blueprint.

yeah i remembered hearing that they were issued as an apology for its removal but i didn't want to say stuff without a reference since i wasn't around for that time.

yeah i remembered hearing that they were issued as an apology for its removal but i didn't want to say stuff without a reference since i wasn't around for that time.

Yeah I don't think it will be returning (I hope I'm wrong since I want the snipertron Vandal badly)

It was originally removed since corpus weaponry was all projectile based while the snipertron stuck out like a sore thumb since it was hitscan, this didn't fit the lore and so it was suddenly removed.

The Snipertron Vandal only came to exist as an apology from DE since they didn't notify anyone that the Snipertron was being removed from the market.

I would love for the console Tenno to have a chance to get their hands on this weapon as it would be a shame for us to miss out