Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Is Everyone Ok With Survival Being The Opposite Of Fun Now?

hatetheory

Seriously just ran a T4 S it was horrible the spawn system is so broken that if anyone leaves the room theirs a 2 minute gap of no enemies. So all u can do is constantly sprint to the big LS drops and kill on the way it's extremely boring. Was this another Steve idea? and why is nobody raging? i'm now down to one game mode i enjoy which will remain unnamed due to fear of the Steve.

Funny you should mention that, they reverted the survival changes hours ago.

Ya maybe u missed the part that said i just ran it as in after the changes its still horrible. People need to make noise or this crap gets accepted and DE moves on to there next shiny.

I've no problems with it. I stick to the latest life support drop and kill. I've seen some other threads with complains yesterday after the update and as soon as I got home tried it out for myself. Sure, the oxygen was dropping faster but I could still do it both solo and with friends.

I seriously have no idea what others are screwing up that 20 minutes are impossible to them now.

I've no problems with it. I stick to the latest life support drop and kill. I've seen some other threads with complains yesterday after the update and as soon as I got home tried it out for myself. Sure, the oxygen was dropping faster but I could still do it both solo and with friends.

I seriously have no idea what others are screwing up that 20 minutes are impossible to them now.

20 minutes is not impossible thats nub level. It's the fact that you constantly have to run to the next support. It's EXTREMELY boring now. It won't be as bad with friends but just hosting random pubs omg

Edited by hatetheory

20 minutes is not impossible thats nub level. It's the fact that you constantly have to run to the next support. It's EXTREMELY boring now.

But... Being around the life support capsule is what you were supposed to do to begin with.. Didn't help that for a while we had this version where enemies dropped oxygen like there's no tomorrow and even past 40 minutes of T4 you didn't use up a single drop that simply filled up the whole map.

Yes, the 20 minutes is "nub" level. Tell that to the other people posting threads claiming that is impossible now and see how kindly they'll reply to you :D

Edited by Kraxah

20 minutes is not impossible thats nub level. It's the fact that you constantly have to run to the next support. It's EXTREMELY boring now. It won't be as bad with friends but just hosting random pubs omg

I thought having to run to the next life support drop is kind of the idea of the mission (??)

Don't get your panties in a bunch, they're adjusting to get a balance in spawn. We are in Beta, finding the "just right" porridge is a process, not some magical thing.

It was already fun b4 the unneeded nerf and the beta excuse goes away when you start accepting real money

I haven't noticed any difference. It's the same boring deal it's always been. They just need to rework the whole mode, minor tweaks won't change anything.

Edit: oh, and beta has nothing to do with money. That's not true and never has been.

Edited by vaugahn

But... Being around the life support capsule is what you were supposed to do to begin with.. Didn't help that for a while we had this version where enemies dropped oxygen like there's no tomorrow and even past 40 minutes of T4 you didn't use up a single drop that simply filled up the whole map.

Yes, the 20 minutes is "nub" level. Tell that to the other people posting threads claiming that is impossible now and see how kindly they'll reply to you :D

It's called Survival maybe change the name to Life Support Race and im ok with avoiding it forever like most modes then.

cant confirm any problems. i d say your loadout/team is the problem

i didnt get pushed out even with random nubs i invited the problem is its terribly boring now

I thought this was a step in the right direction to prevent camping. No reason to complain other than it needing a few tweaks. I rather they attempt to find the perfect balance than keeping it the previous bore fest that involves me shooting at the same vauban vortex for the next hour+, now that's the epitome of anti-fun.

Edited by Oishii

I thought this was a step in the right direction to prevent camping. No reason to complain other than it needing a few tweaks. I rather they attempt to find the perfect balance than keeping it the previous bore fest.

So u would rather run around and collect nonsense rather then actually fight?

I think the problem is we need a real survival mode instead of this lame game type.

So u would rather run around and collect nonsense rather then actually fight?

I think the problem is we need a real survival mode instead of this lame game type.

Yes, if it means moving. They may have not got it down perfect the first time, but I rather they try. Also, nothing in this game prevents you from fighting and moving at the same time. It might even be one of the strongest selling points of the game.

Yes, if it means moving. They may have not got it down perfect the first time, but I rather they try. Also, nothing in this game prevents you from fighting and moving at the same time. It might even be one of the strongest selling points of the game.

the absolutely broken survival spawns prevent it quite a bit actually. Everything dies in 2 seconds then u just wait and wait and wait.

What if survival rewarded you for killing everything in the room, with the enemies getting stronger as you advance through the tiers of rewards. To discourage camping, Lotus could have supply drops that replenish ammo, give you buffs, or heal your boo-boo's. Rewards aren't on a timer, but are instead given as you reach a higher enemy body-count. 

No more oxygen, no more RNG, no stupid defense target. Just kill.