The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

We would all like to vote for the best man but he is never a candidate.

​And now he is finally in it so please vote for the best man/warframe and

make the universe proud. 
bUjNFzy.jpg

Edited by Zmone

Just a heads up, a new rule has been added to the contest:

- Do NOT use art created by another artist in your submission. 

We want to see YOUR talent and ideas, so please refrain from using the work of others. 

Good luck!

Wow who or what ever group are making the Stalker a candidate really nice job, I am soooo surprise is getting so many votes... Also they are so funny I love them! But I wander what we get if he wins; His Warframe (Assuming his a Tenno)? Unlock Lore? Quests? all of the above? I really wish DE helps that happen for the other reward would be what? we might get is getting hunted in every mission by more than one Stalker? hahahaah wow I can imagine that be challenging... Anyway whatever happens he has my Vote, that first terrifying  encounter was my best Warframe experience ever...never had my heart beat that fast and my hands so shaky in any game... never expected that... I just love how DE made the Assassin encounters, but the top and creepiest will always be Stalker. I even think his just as popular as Excalibur if not More... XD

Also the Nekros, Zenuka and Lephantis are so awesome... Love how some dint post the same obvious candidates...warframe included. 

Edited by 0zryel

Guest (PS4)theMattex

My Entry

VOTE FOR PUPPIES

xpnKYQe.png

Other Entry

V8d3uoF.png

Edited by (PS4)theMattex