Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores As Void Rewards

Telatansiv

This is just blatant watering-down, which was supposedly a concern at one point. 

Facetiousness aside, I think this would be less of a kick in the pants if Fusion Cores and Forma were combined into one reward. I'm not saying to completely saturate the tables, but having a mere 5 cores, which is equal to a Rotation A reward in a survival, as the only thing you get just makes people feel ripped off.

I honestly think for non-endless, combining the two into a single reward would ease people's irritation on the matter. That, or make it 15 R5s instead of just 5. Seriously, that's not a lot.

Edited by DiosGX

Well I guess that's a rhetorical question, we all know that with those crappy rewards DE wants us to give up and spend platinum. It's funny because they retired frost prime, latron prime, etc, instead of retiring cores and orokin cells.

eh I think fusion core rewards need to scale more, like if you're running a T4 group the stacks should be ~20 R5 cores, and completely dump ocells and silver cores.

That way I probably wouldn't mind cores so much as a reward, they just need to be worth it tbh.