The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Bow Quiver Going Through Warframes Chest [Known Bug]

halofury36

I can confirm that this also happens with the Paris Prime. It probably works with all bows. It only happens while "Visible while holstered" is disabled. If you go into a mission, the quiver will still be visible but the bow won't, although it will be in the proper position then.

MpG7iiR.jpg

Say, I know you're all quite busy ironing out other game modes and what not, but I've run into this issue when using the Abra Paris Skin on my Paris Prime.

lokiquiverbug.png

I have my bow set to not be visible while holstered, but as you can see in the screenshot, the quiver has been impaled through poor Loki Prime's heart (seriously, what did he ever do to deserve that, man?)

I saw that there was another thread about the Daikyu's quiver doing something similar to this, but I thought I'd bring it up here.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this only happens when using the Abra Paris Skin. When I have no skin equipped on my Paris Prime, this doesn't happen.

Edited by -Selenus-

I dont know if its only on Paris Prime or the normal Pars, but when i equip the Abras Paris Skin and turn of ''visible when holestered'' the quiver kinda goes through your chest... please fix that, ty.

Edited by Parashjin

oh look this thread again on an issue DE already addressed saying they are looking into it... the forums has a search option for a reason you know

Oh look, another annyoing comment

Cant you talk like an normal person, and i will search for it next time.