Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Player Avatars Have A Stigma Towards The Maturity Of The Conversation Replies?

(PSN)jensyao

Not really if i see someone's icon with a specific frame I obviously assume that its their favourite frame, but if i see the basic free icons i either think they don't wanna spend any platinum or they relativity new even if they're like MR10.

And if i see a valkyr or mesa icon, I already like you.

I bought the excal icon and nova / rhino are my favs... but sadly whenever i put the rhino icon ppl assume I'm a "rhinoob" ... and nova prime icon is umm... exclusive.. so I just bought this one bec it looks good

Avatar does not correlated to player character

Is their nicknames that has strong relation to their characters.

any names that only has numbers

OR

swearing words

OR

Year they are born

has high chance to become very rude / childish

Everyone who uses the Limbo avatars get +1's from me regardless of the topic at hand or the post they're making.

Limbo avatar users are the most fine gentlemen around, I assure you.

OO kewlll........................................................

I think it does.  I've seen some posters that call others 'Rhinoobs' to dismiss their, valid, arguments.  Those threads didn't last long and thankfully I haven't seen it happen recently, it has happened.

Personally, I don't care about the profile image.  I do my best to maintain a reasonable standard of maturity but sometimes....just sometimes being a little brat seems to be the only way to get the point across.

I think it does.  I've seen some posters that call others 'Rhinoobs' to dismiss their, valid, arguments.  Those threads didn't last long and thankfully I haven't seen it happen recently, it has happened.

Personally, I don't care about the profile image.  I do my best to maintain a reasonable standard of maturity but sometimes....just sometimes being a little brat seems to be the only way to get the point across.

"Mag prime is useless therefor you are c:"