Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have You Ever Played With A Mesa You Didn't Hate?

SadnessFactory

I quite enjoy having Mesa in my team especially when I have a rank 0 weapon at hand.

I just stand next to her and go make a sandwich. Instant lvling + loot just by standing.

Yup. Mesa is such an afk camping frame, that she makes her squadmates lazy too. 

I remember when levels had to be earned in this game.

Same applied to Rhino and definitivly to Limbo.

I have to agree with this. I has become almost a hipster thing to hate Mesa. It used to be Rhino's but now all hate is turned towards mesa. When in all honesty she is actually one of the best designed warframes that have arrived lately. She has one of the most amazing visuals designs. Have 3 really good abilites and only one a bit underpar. Namely Ballistic Battery. Even so all 4 can be used and useful. Now how many other warframes can one say that about?

The question should actually rather be "Have you ever met anyone that does not hate Mesa" because that seems to be this forums consensus

People hate a certain warframe because it's fashionable to do so.

I dislike certain warframes due to my personal experiance playing them tbh.

might make a thread "Warframes you hate because everyone else does"

The problem with mesa is that everyone knows her for being a farming turret, we the people that play with the duration type mesa love her, both the players and teammates.

People are talking about her 4 ability getting a rework, I guess that'd be okay, but peacemaker is really useful on defense missions, it can aliviate the pain of killing all the low level enemies and your teammates can focus on killing the high priority targets just like bombards and nullifiers, the best solution would be to delete draco here, since most veteran players hate mesa because draco made ranking up on warframe stupidly easy, and you've gotta admit, it kinda feels bad to know that you've earned and played through those 19-20 ranks and a person who just sitted in draco for 2 months as achieved the same that you did, so the problem about peacemaker it's draco, people complain because of this, I haven't seen that many equinox or saryn nuking everything 360° and behind walls hate posts, regardless, DE can do what they want to peacemaker, if they don't nerf bb, shooting gallery or shatter shield I'll be okay.

What's wrong with a Mesa player using Peacemaker? Every day I use her on Seimeni to help my clanmates get desperately needed credits (and xp, since I don't need any). Am I a bad person?

I don't understand the hate against Mesa.

Spamming 4 is pretty damn useful in survival and defense missions, same with Volt's ult, or Excal or Valkyr's..

I'm only not a Mesa fan when they run around and die alot meaning I have to waste energy using hysteria to revive them constantly.

Apart from that I think in survival/defense missions spamming 4 is a good technique, also if you disarm mobs alot too.

Theres just no point in other mission types really.

It's the new cool thing to get triggered by the word "Mesa".

The problem with mesa is that everyone knows her for being a farming turret, we the people that play with the duration type mesa love her, both the players and teammates.

People are talking about her 4 ability getting a rework, I guess that'd be okay, but peacemaker is really useful on defense missions, it can aliviate the pain of killing all the low level enemies and your teammates can focus on killing the high priority targets just like bombards and nullifiers, the best solution would be to delete draco here, since most veteran players hate mesa because draco made ranking up on warframe stupidly easy, and you've gotta admit, it kinda feels bad to know that you've earned and played through those 19-20 ranks and a person who just sitted in draco for 2 months as achieved the same that you did, so the problem about peacemaker it's draco, people complain because of this, I haven't seen that many equinox or saryn nuking everything 360° and behind walls hate posts, regardless, DE can do what they want to peacemaker, if they don't nerf bb, shooting gallery or shatter shield I'll be okay.

Ohhh god I think we have beat the whole Draco thing to death and them some.

Here's a really easy Fix : Remove the ability for a player to access to a node they otherwise wouldn't have access to. i.e get rid of 

the "Taxi" service. It's an exploit that allows players to bypass star-map exploration.

Draco is fine the rest of the Star Map sucks for exp gain.

Ohhh god I think we have beat the whole Draco thing to death and them some.

Here's a really easy Fix : Remove the ability for a player to access to a node they otherwise wouldn't have access to. i.e get rid of 

the "Taxi" service. It's an exploit that allows players to bypass star-map exploration.

Draco is fine the rest of the Star Map sucks for exp gain.

I don't think that would be a solution, they are just going to do missions on ceres till they unlock it and that's it, a solution would be to do a rework to interception missions so people can't be afking and mesa, saryn or any other aoe dps warframe is killing everything, It just makes the game boring, the map maybe could use a rework, make it somewhat like the orokin interception.

I have honestly never played with a non peacemaker focused Mesa.

Ever.

By the time we hit round 20ish on a T4 survival, they're basically useless since they neglect to invest in ANYTHING ELSE.

Too bad you're on xbox one, or I would invite you to play with me so you can witness a duration mesa, but I'm sure there's people on there that play her like I and many of the other guys here do.

Yeah, these 2 mesas were great, i would be toast if they weren't around.

YZbphg3.gif

Congratulations. You found a way to play with absolutely zero skill. One person wanking their controller, and two holding R2. 

Doesnt it get tedious, playing the game in such a way that you could go fifty waves one handed, and not miss a moment of the news?

Edited by (PS4)Fenrushak

Mesa. I love them when they down stuff like flies and hog the damage boards at T4D with an overwhelming 50-80% even in a 4 man team. Coz if they don't I always wonder how my Frost ends up hogging the damage boards when I am supposedly a "defensive" frame or a newbie player (are the WarFrame Pubs that bad? really?)

Mesa. I'll revive them all day any day if they out damage me (which should be always). Else what good is a DPS frame when it cant out DPS a defensive frame (Frost).  

I usually only see Mesas on draco or defenses one of which I haven't ran in a long while and another is a game mode I don't care for. So, the only time I really ever come across a Mesa at all is when I play Mesa. Plus, I solo a lot so the chances of me coming across a Mesa is very low. Really, Mesa is such a good frame, but due to her ult, people rarely mod for her first 3.

Edited by nickelshark