Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #59

[DE]Rebecca

One thing that I wanted to ask about that has not been mentioned in some time was the concept of rewards for players achieving each mastery rank.

I believe the original discussion talked about things such as weapon and Warframe slots, although you could understand if these were restricted to the multiples of five.

Still, I have not seen this in any of the lists or heard it mentioned so it would be nice if only to have confirmation if this is off the table?

I have had several friends I have played with in traditional mmo's who have tried WF and quit. They always say the same. The very close field of view makes them feel ill even with FOV setting at full distance.

Can this be increased in the future a little bit?

I am sure if they stuck with it, they would get used to it like I did, but first impressions, etc.

Thanks

Seeing that you guys are trying to expand on the Syndicate, could Syndicate skins for warframes or weapons be possible in the future? Also in the future is their a possibility that there may be weapons of different utilities rather than shooting and stuff, or take on new and creative ways of eliminating the enemy?

1-The new version of the excavation mission is very good, it has fast pace, nice rewards and lots of enemies. So my question is, any plans for an indoors version of it?

2-What you think of the addition of extra credit rewards on each round of the defense missions, to help lower the 5-wave-only multi runs and stimulate to runs with more waves at defenses on starchart, as in Sechura?

3-What you think of the idea of a a BP to transform keys? For example, 5 T1capture keys + resources become 1 T2 cap or 1 T2 exterminate key +resources=T2 defense key?

With all the new mod spaces such as stance for melee or the new exilus for the warframes. Have you considered making a "utility" space in the primary and secondary weapons, that couldt be used for reload speed or ammo stack for example?

Q1) When can we expect to see sentient weapons and sentinels?

Q2) when will we see syndicate warframe skins?

Q3) Will we be able to fight the sentients in archwing?

Q4) Will nexus 2.0 have a grineer and corpus translator?

Q5) Is there anymore nikanas coming our way?

Q6) will sentients appear in regular missions in a "screw you we are here now" manor?

Q7) And lastly will nekros be getting one of the super skins?

Your gun and blade,

Remsellis

Q1) The Tab button aren't used in-game so can you assign it to command our companions (point the cursors in a direction and press Tab to see what commands available) , depends on the companion it can be limited just like when we have our Carrier on us no point to give it any commands but on the other hand if we have our kubrow with us we would like to have some control over it like when to attack and who to attack and such?   

Q2) Any chance to create missions where strength mods for weapons are useless and the weapon mods allowed/ useful are critical chance, multi chance, fire rate, magazine and status?

You know, less strength and more "proper" mods that improve the weapon itself?

Q3) Can we have double objective missions, like we do Extermination mission and when we reach certain point (or make it hidden so we have to search it ourselves) we were told there's a prisoner somewhere and we have to rescue him/ her?     

I have had several friends I have played with in traditional mmo's who have tried WF and quit. They always say the same. The very close field of view makes them feel ill even with FOV setting at full distance.

Can this be increased in the future a little bit?

I am sure if they stuck with it, they would get used to it like I did, but first impressions, etc.

Thanks

i feel the same, even tho i play on console i sit very closely to my tv and i would appreciate ability to get a wider fov.

i think one of the reason they haven't done that already is volt's speed, i think they should remove the wider fov on that ability, alot of volt players don't like it anyway and by removing it they can give us wider fov in general.

also i would like if they wouldn't make the fov go back to normal when you are in liset or relays, i hate moving around liset with that narrow fov. 

also a fov value in the right of the slider would be a really cool thing to have, i don't know why they decided to not show what fov we are already on.

i remember when de released that horrible darkness 2 game with 45 fov on pc and consoles and all the backlash they received from it, they were arrogant and it took them a long time to finally fix the thing and add a fov slider, warframe has it and it's really cool but it doesn't go as much wide as it should imo.

1. can we see the progress of the star chart

*2. any info on the rework of saryn would be good.

3. sneak peaks at another new frame in the works 

4. do you plan on any other mission types other than raids that incorporate 8 players

5. will a new tileset be introduced with the sentients (ships, planet, bases etc)

6. will all warframes eventually be given there own piece of lore in the codex and will the story/lore itself start to become more subsantial i thought the last quest was a good start.

7. i would like to see a spear introduced one that possibly has a second function that can be thrown

How is the progress on Valkyr`s rework?

Any plan on tweaking Equinox? specially mend who lacks an effect while active and a reward for accumulate high amounts of "healing points".

With the release of more warframes their prime version will take a lot of time to be implemented, is there any possibility to implement something unique to the regular versions? (no stat boost but something like abilities having extra effects etc).

Two quick questions DE:

I've never submitted questions before, so this is kind of exciting lol. No hard feelings if I don't get mentioned though. Thank you for your time and video game (:

1. I know Steve confirmed that the effect of the Alt-Fire key on the Tigris was accidental, and that the change has been reverted indefinitely. However, I'd like to propose the ability to have both options. Can you consider making this happen? Here's my suggestion:

Default Mode would have it work like it currently does. One barrel fires when the trigger is pressed, and then the second barrel fires when the trigger is released.

Alternative Mode would allow you to fire both barrels like normal without that press and release mechanic. Then you could press the Alt-Fire button to fire both barrels like it does in Default Mode.

I really, really want this to happen. I'm an absolute sucker for double-barrel shotguns, and I really want the Tigris to have a normal firing mechanic. It's one of the prettier weapons in the game. I want to love it so badly, but I am turned off by its firing mechanic. Sorry if my dislike for the duplex firing system offends you ):

The option to switch between the two could be exactly like the Visible When Holstered setting:

Y7H6Bh3.png

2. Switching between Configurations for your gear (Warframe, weapons, etc.) can be especially tedious when you're trying to quickly switch between them during consecutive, varied runs. Can we get tiny A, B, and C buttons next to the Upgrade and Appearance buttons for easy one-click access to Configs? Here's a crude Paint mock-up:

GnQHLJp.png

Edited by Torhque

To Rebbeca and the development team,

Are you planing a stealth overhaul/fix any time in the near future, say post update 18? I love this game and what drew me to it was the promise of stealth possibilities and Stealth combat with a sci-fi and ninja theme. something which warframe has held up its end on as far as giving us the tools to do but seems to lack the mechanics, AI and missions for. It's very fun to be a ninja that totes around a heavy chain gun. But its not so fun when you try to be a ninja and realize that there is only one designated stealth warframe, the missions where stealth is needed (spy and the end of rescues) are the minority and AI and stealth mechanics make it less fun and generic to pull of respectfully. So if you do change stealth, what will you do?

P.S.

These are just  few forums that say the things I mentioned needs an overhaul (top being the best so far), maybe read these after the stream?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/516637-melee-and-stealth-25/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/521466-does-ash-need-a-rework/

]\'[

When will we be given an option to type in the names of MODS when searching for them while trading with our fellow Tenno?

Also will there ever be an option to give a personalized name to the Configs on our Frames and Weapons? Instead of just having Config A, B and C we would be able to label Blessing Trin ; EV Trin.

Will we ever see a better trading systems such as one where you can post an item that you want to sell and your selling price and the buyers could then search this list, find the item they want to purchase and purchase this item whether the seller is online or not.

Edited by L4Fuze

What is the Status with foundry 2.0?

I dont know how big an effort needs to put in it, but its upsetting when i want to build multiple of, say an incubator power core but by the time one is done, my argon crystals are gone.

So when will we be able to build multiple of  a single item?