Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sentients Have Gundams And Mechas~

Zarozian

They also have tanks and vehicles and air born units and can even transform like transformers! O _O

How will you fight mechas, fast moving vehicles with deadly turrets on them, a tank with a rail-gun and space ships firing missiles flying around really fast Tenno? O _O

They also have tanks and vehicles and air born units and can even transform like transformers! O _O

How will you fight mechas, fast moving vehicles with deadly turrets on them, a tank with a rail-gun and space ships firing missiles flying around really fast Tenno? O _O

Did i miss anything?

We only have two sources on the Sentients combat elements so far. Some brief descriptions from the Mag Prime entry and Mirage quest and the Tomb of the Sentient trailer.

So far we know 3 combat forms.

1. Drones, deployed by transport crafts (trailer). Which can fold and unfold.

2. Drop ships (trailer).

3. Worm-Ships (Mag Prime and Mirage) which might actualy be the drop ships too.

As for weapons we only know of powerfull energy beams fired by the Worm-Ships. That's all.

Also Gundams and mechas are THE SAME. Gundam is just the name of a specific mech or series of mechs in specific fictional universe.

The actual title for the mechs in those universes are Mobile Suits. Hence the name of the original series.

Neue Ziel was the big mobile armor from Stardust Memory right?

If i remember right it actualy looks somewhat like Sentients drones. Would make an impressive space based boss.

Well I haven't watched all the gundam series yet but I know how most of the Gundams and mobile armors from the games etc, The look-alike to Neue Ziel was was alpha azieru owo

Did i miss anything?

We only have two sources on the Sentients combat elements so far. Some brief descriptions from the Mag Prime entry and Mirage quest and the Tomb of the Sentient trailer.

So far we know 3 combat forms.

1. Drones, deployed by transport crafts (trailer). Which can fold and unfold.

2. Drop ships (trailer).

3. Worm-Ships (Mag Prime and Mirage) which might actualy be the drop ships too.

As for weapons we only know of powerfull energy beams fired by the Worm-Ships. That's all.

Also Gundams and mechas are THE SAME. Gundam is just the name of a specific mech or series of mechs in specific fictional universe.

The actual title for the mechs in those universes are Mobile Suits. Hence the name of the original series.

Further, we know that their Scout unit (or at least one of them) the Oculyst are rather singularly focussed on their role of invade, decompile (sort of like Captures for Tenno). The only thing that seems to be able to throw them off of their actions in my sightings is scanning them. Otherwise, I've seen them just amble (maybe. Can you amble whilst hovering?) around minding their own business whilst napalms and bombards try blowing them up to no avail.

Really. If that is their scout unit able to tank that kind of fire power...I look forward to an actual combat unit. Might actually be gratifying.

If nothing else, they're certainly...pretty looking so far. I wonder what their over all aesthetic will be like, as a cohesive whole, compared to the modest glimpses of 'front line' (arguably) stuff we've seen.

Time will tell. Till then, wondering if we'll have another language to consider when they're along. All factions (bar infested) as of yet have a syllabary so DE certainly have a thing going on.

Me press 4 win

Presumably with my 50,000 damage Velocitus.

You see I've tried that already and they dodge pretty fast and fire back something similar or way stronger......>.>

What tanks and vehicles are you talking about o.o?

Where's the sauce? Is there any sauce?

It's like.....uhhh hovering......

Well no, what seperates a gundam from a gm is that a gundam is made of special materials. (UC timeline)

So "magic" is more like the Nirvash, RahXephon, guerren lagann, etcc

Exactly. o -o

My god Gurren Lagann is like the most powerful one.... >.>