Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #59 Overview

AM-Bunny

I stopped watching...When did they say the bacon brawler was going to be 17.5?  Were they talking about a prime frame or the actual net new frame??

The brand new brawler Warframe will be released with 17.5.

Towards the end of the stream Rebecca and Sheldon joked about having a re-match next stream, so supposedly they'll have more Conclave fights, featuring Bacon-frame.

the best thing is the boar theme, now i would like to ask for a better (MORE CLEAR) droprate on brakk-parts, i miss one part since more then a year now (shame on you, DE ! seriously)

all other things are for shure very welcome the moment they appear ...

thx for your great information, AM-Bunny !

and thx for sharing your development-ideas, thoughts, devs ...

The Multishot nerf will be a nerf to all guns, hit Pistols especially hard, re-nerf shotguns, and is absolutely NOT a solution to the mandatory mod problem.

pistols are going to be destroied, not just hit hard, anything that's not a semi auto heavy gun is just going to be crap unless they triple pistol ammo gain and at that point why change anything?

week of disappointment. no devstream alert horrible void trader rotation terrible syndicate primary weapon choices, multishot nerf while serration is still left untouched meaning that i might as well sell all secondaries at this point and that was the only relevant thing on the devstream besides showing off an already annouched weapon. meh, don't even know what to say

pretty much this.

week of disappointment. no devstream alert horrible void trader rotation terrible syndicate primary weapon choices, multishot nerf while serration is still left untouched meaning that i might as well sell all secondaries at this point and that was the only relevant thing on the devstream besides showing off an already annouched weapon. meh, don't even know what to say

They mentioned the Gift Of The Lotus alert is a Corpus Interception on Olympus, Mars. I'm sure it's just delayed... it will be there.

The moment when they played the nunchucks animation to disperse the multishot rage was the most awkward.

And to say that multi-shot was unintended after releasing a scattered justice mod on a Hek with 4 mag? No. There is just no way thats true.

If only Vaykor Hek was replaced with something else...

Things probably wouldn't have to escalate this much.

lets see a 45 electric nunchuck while serro have 75 and probably even more reach. Plus even with those animation it won't save it from the  eeeeeeeeeeee mashing.

Multishot nerf after ''2 year'' of being bug yeah sure nothing to do with the vaykor hek issue.

kubrow thing being able to revive the player. Bout god damn time they see that people been asking it, would this make them better than a sentinel probably not but its a nice addition.

Well nothing interesthing this week beside bad new and some it was about time moment

Its more like rest in peace ammo, multishots mods are a required mod in the current balance of the game, this decision without changing enemy balance makes it so many guns have effectively half their ammo. I also take offense at the statement that this was always intended; heard that lie with Excalibur's javalins. I don't understand why either they feel they need to lie to the players or mis-balance the game.

Its more like rest in peace ammo, multishots mods are a required mod in the current balance of the game, this decision without changing enemy balance makes it so many guns have effectively half their ammo. I also take offense at the statement that this was always intended; heard that lie with Excalibur's javalins. I don't understand why either they feel they need to lie to the players or mis-balance the game.

To be fair, they never said that the multishot change would be made without any changes to enemies. I think this could be a great change if it's done thoroughly. Seeing as they've had two years to mull it over, I'd like to think they have the implications pretty well sorted.

For too long Automatic spray n' pray weapons have dominated Warframe. I think this sounds like a great chance for Semi-autos to take a lead.

lets see a 45 electric nunchuck while serro have 75 and probably even more reach. Plus even with those animation it won't save it from the  eeeeeeeeeeee mashing.

It was said that the nunchaku will have rapid, multi-hit strikes, so don't be fooled by the damage value on paper.

Of course it will be an E-mash weapon, nothing will change that without some deep, mechanical overhauls.