The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Tomatoe'd Thread) Exilus Mod Slot... What Frame And Mod Do You Use On It?

(XBOX)brenon45

So far i love this optional bonus slot, i mean yeah i had to Forma alot of frames to use it, but its totally worth it.

What do you use on it for your Frames/Builds?

And which frames have you Exilus'd?

So Far ive used Thiefs Wit when hunting Syndicate Mission rep items and Rush for my frames like Frost for that speed to keep up with other more agile frames and on Loki for that sanic speed runs.

Edit: It would be great for Build Screenshots to show off your best build of your new Exilus mod selection.

Edit: Community list of Popular Exilus mod choices:

Rush, Handspring, Element Parkour mods, Mobilize, Thiefs Wit...

HCyT3nL.png

Edited by (XB1)brenon45

So far I have two frames so with the slot and 4 more exilus-thinga-ma-jig laying around somewhere on my ship unused.  Used mostly for Master Thief/Thief's Wit/Enemy Sense stack with Animal Instinct or Handspring or Lightning Dash.

Edited by vash2pid

Bulletjump mod or handspring. For frost it depends how i'm feeling (i spam the crud out of bulletjump maneuvers and keep up pretty well) for less speed demanding situations, handspring hands down. Get up before you can get pulled close enough by scorpions/ancients and unload while they're waiting for their line to reel back in. Helps nicely vs arson eximus and knockdown aoes

This slot is very handy if you want to add on another mod, as such new mods came out for such slot and some old mods have now been able to be put in said slot, with these mod it makes your warframe able to increase and become more flexable in game.

I find it to come in handy on alot of missions and when you forma enough as well as get the slot then have 10 slots in total does help make a warframe even better.

This slot is very handy if you want to add on another mod, as such new mods came out for such slot and some old mods have now been able to be put in said slot, with these mod it makes your warframe able to increase and become more flexable in game.

I find it to come in handy on alot of missions and when you forma enough as well as get the slot then have 10 slots in total does help make a warframe even better.

very true, i remember those days when modding made it 10 slots but you had to compete your abilities. Edited by (XB1)brenon45